𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"Just 2 days before it is a week till our wedding."- I spoke softly in joy, gently caressing his broad, sinewy chest as he smiled, kissing my forehead dotingly. 

"Μόλις 9 ημέρες μέχρι να γίνεις δικός μου για πάντα."- murmured Sandro cutely, making me smile brightly. (Just 9 days until you are mine forever.)

"Φίλα με, αγάπη μου."- I whispered softly, my soul sparkling and glimmering once his plump lips pressed against mine, kissing me without delay. (Kiss me, my love.) 

My arms wrapped around his neck as I pulled him closer, the two of us high up on our bubble of serenity, hidden from the world when in each other's embrace. 

"Is everything alright, gattina?"- asked Sandro warmly, resting his forehead against mine when I idled, no longer returning his gentle kisses. 

I bit my lip, battling the tears when glancing into his perfect, rich, stormy grey eyes. 

"Mia piccola, what's wrong?"- asked my beloved man in worry, cupping my face, wiping away my tear with his thumb. 

"I just wish I wasn't alone."- I professed, holding myself away from the consuming, gut-wrenching feeling of void that I will never be able to get rid of. 

My parents, aunt, uncle, grandparents - I wish they were here, at least someone was here for me. I wish they could meet Sandro and our son, they would love them so much, I wish my dad could walk me down the aisle and dance with me and I wish my mum could talk to me about things I had to figure out on my own: love, motherhood, marriage and friendships. 

It hurts to realise that there is nobody from my family on our wedding day - once in a lifetime day that will forever hold a precious place in our hearts.

And he has a scar that aches him, I know that, and his gaze only confessed about it. 

"Have you ever let yourself grief, my life?"- I asked softly, tenderly cupping his cheek as he shook his head, silent and tense. 

"You should...We both should let go of the grief and pain."- I said vulnerably, rubbing our noses together as he glanced at me, hugging me tighter, seeking comfort that I granted him without hesitation. 

"I don't want to step into our marriage with a void in my heart. I want to be able to focus on you, our son and our future in peace without grief, guilt, misery and fear hanging above me. I want you and our son to have all of me, not some pieces of me."- I whispered gently, caressing his prominent cheekbone as he took a deep breath, his defined Adam's apple bobbing heavily. 

"I won't be able to do that alone...It is a scar I have never touched and I won't handle it myself, it is too raw and painful."- Sandro shared with me, letting me inside the most vulnerable pieces of his beautiful heart. 

"You won't have to do it alone. I will be with you, through every little step."- I soothed him tenderly, laying a loving kiss on his forehead as he nodded, our embraces growing tighter, securer.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

She is right, she is right about everything.