𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I pouted sleepily, moving my hands down to keep Sandro's arms around my little frame and scooted to be closer to him, but he just sighed raspingly and moved back, keeping absolutely unsatisfying distance between us - the distance that maternity pillow also adds to.

"Our babies and I need cuddles."- I murmured, gently moving closer to him, not wanting to wake up without his hugs. 

"Do you really think I can think about innocent cuddles when all you have been doing all night and morning long is rubbing your perfect ass against my raging hard-on, gattina?"- asked Sandro huskily, pulling me into his embrace, his hot breath against my neck, shivers running down my spine. 

"I didn't do it on purpose."- I nearly whispered, losing track of words once he held me just the way I wanted. 

Only that way made me feel every inch of his rigid erection that pressed firmly against my bum, making it a tad bit hard to think straight. 

"On purpose or not, my dick is achingly hard and it is only because of you, mia bella cara. You have no idea how much self-control it took out of me to stay in bed all night and cuddle you while you kept rubbing against me, pressing into me and whispering my name, testing every ounce of my ability to stay in control, mia piccola."- stated my husband coarsely, his large, veined, inked hands on my thighs, squeezing them as now no distance comes between us. 

And I would let him do whatever he wants to me. I would be the gladdest and truly the happiest to let him touch me. 

But not now. 

Not when my belly grew so much and I put on 2 more kilograms.

I bit my bottom lip, glancing down, not feeling like being intimate with him, just like I've felt for the last few days. 

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I glanced at my little wife, kissing her temple before turning her around, not liking how quickly she looked away, not even thinking about meeting my gaze.

"Mio fiorellino, what's wrong?"- I asked in worry, gently holding her pretty chin up, making her beady, sparkling, lush green eyes meet my stormy grey irises. 

"You have been a little distant, mia bellissima principessa. Is everything alright?"- I asked in concern, bringing up something I decided to tolerate in the beginning, but now, I have had enough. 

For the last 5 days she has been distant in ways she has never ever been: I barely saw her naked, we didn't shower together for 5 days, she is so quick to get dressed whenever I am near, whenever I asked for a kiss she gave me a peck on cheeks, the most we can do is just kiss innocently and cuddle in clothes only. 

I didn't give it all much thought before, I thought that she just might not feel like being intimate in any way and I was fine with it, all that matters to me is that she is okay, healthy, happy and smiley and that our boys are well, safe and content. I was ready to put an end to sex if that's what she wanted and felt pleased with.

But now this is too concerning. 

"Mia caramella."- I said patiently and tenderly, not letting her brush this off now. 

"I thought you just don't feel like being intimate in any way and I was fine with it, I was ready to do anything to make you happy, including putting an end to everything sexual, but not now. You are not yourself at all, mia amata cara. You jolt at the lightest form of intimate caress and we have barely kissed, you have never turned a kiss and a hug down and now you do."- I shared my worries, missing my touchy, sweet, hyper, cute Celest.