𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"Hello, colombella."- said a familiar voice as I glanced in its direction. (Little dove.) 

"Alessio."- I replied cautiously as he came closer, his hands in the pockets of his trousers. 

"Waiting for someone?"- he asked while licking his lips, watching my body attentively and lustfully, a gut-wrenching feeling and fear bubbling in me.

"Don't bother with the answer, actually. I know you are."- he said, stepping closer and closer as I walked backwards until I was trapped between him and the cold, brick wall.

"You are waiting for him to come and take you to his mansion, so you two could do the mushy shit or better yet - to fuck."- stated Alessio, sneering the last words as his hand gripped my neck, pinning me to the wall. 

"I know everything, Celest: how much you like it hard, how good of a slut you are, how much you like to suck a good dick, how sexy that body of yours is and what a nice mummy you are."- he spoke with an evil smirk, trailing his fingertips from the valley of my breasts to my stomach, squeezing my neck when I refused his touch, tears rushing down my cheek. 

"You got a cute son. Such a pity di Vittori doesn't get to know that he has a son - an heir to his empire."- he mumbled smugly, his face near my neck as he inhaled my scent while daring to touch my waist.

"Don't do this, please." - I pleaded shakily, my heart wrecking as his men surrounded us, each of them armed to the brim. 

"No fucking way, bambola. I want you, I want to have you in ways that fucker has you. You are going to be my wife and if you don't agree..."- said Alessio, snapping his fingers. (Doll.)

My world shattered and I died on the inside, seeing my son cry in a cruel man's arms. 

"Please, don't touch him. He is innocent in all of it."- I begged, reaching for my baby boy, tears hurting as they trailed like a waterfall. 

"Agree to be my wife, to be mine in all ways, and you will get that kid back."- demanded Alessio, getting his gun out and aiming at my son. 

"Dare to say no and this will be the last time you see your son."- he said, pulling the trigger enough to make me shatter. 

"Yes, please just let him be. I will do anything, but give me my son back."- I spoke in despair, breaking down when the man gave me Tomie back. 

"Wedding is tomorrow at 4 PM, colombella. Everything is ready for the best day of your life, so get in a car and let's get moving."- stated Alessio, pulling me into the car harshly. 

"Rest well before the wedding night, bambola."- he added before closing the door, letting the car drive off. 

I hugged Tomie lovingly, my eyes shutting close, tears knowing no stopping as I thought about Sandro. 

This cannot end this way. 

We only found each other again.