𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"She is a copy of Celest. It's insane how much she resembles her."- Massimo stated gently with awe in eyes as he watched me rock my tiny 3-month-old angel. 

As I cradled my precious daughter, an overwhelming sense of awe and gratitude washed over me. Celia, our special little princess, was a living reflection of my beloved Celest. It was as if a piece of Celest's essence had been woven into the very fabric of our daughter.

My heart swelled with love as I marvelled at the intricate details that bound Celia to her beautiful mother. Her tiny button nose, so delicately sculpted, mirrored Celest's own. Those adorable, dainty cheeks that adorned her face were like a miniature replica of my wife's charm. The plumpest, rosiest lips that formed the sweetest of smiles were an unmistakable copy of the ones that had captured my heart from the moment we met.

I found myself enchanted by the symphony of features that made my tiny daughter uniquely Celest's. The beautiful brows, meticulously arched, and the longest, thickest lashes framed the eyes that held a mesmerizing soft green shade, just like Celest's. The vivid, luminous emerald green colour that contrasted the lighter hue in Celia's irises was a mirror image of her mother's captivating gaze.

But it wasn't just the physical resemblance that left me in awe; it was the spirit of Celest that seemed to dance within our daughter. Celia's dazzling, sunny smile, radiating warmth and joy, mirrored the very essence of Celest's infectious happiness. And when she smiled, revealing those deep, angelic dimples, it was as if a piece of heaven had descended into our lives.

I couldn't help but be grateful that my dream had come true – that this precious little being in my arms embodied the love and connection between Celest and me. As I gazed into Celia's eyes, so reminiscent of her mother's, I felt a profound sense of completeness and an overwhelming sense of love for the two incredible angels who had forever changed my life. 

"Damn, you spoil them all."- Ali stated with a grin while staring at the dozens of bags filled with things I bought for my baby boys and my little girl today.

"Of course, I spoil them. They are my treasures. All I want to do is spoil, pamper, love and cherish them."- I said calmly, smiling at my sweet girl as she yawned cutely and stretched in my arms, almost ready to fall asleep. 

My life had always been filled with the laughter and energy of my three sons, Tomasso, Luca, and Angelo, and later the arrival of the twins, Mattia and Maximo. Being a father to five boys brought me immeasurable joy, and I found great pleasure in giving them everything they wanted and needed. From toys to clothes, I loved pampering them, ensuring that their smiles never faded.

However, when my beloved Celest blessed me with the precious gift of a daughter, Celia, everything changed. It was as if a new chapter had begun, and the desire to provide for her knew no bounds. 

The moment I held her in my arms, a tiny treasure wrapped in a soft pink swaddle, I knew I wanted to give her the world.

The shopping sprees became more frequent, and I found myself unable to resist the temptation of buying every adorable dress, every soft blanket, and every toy that caught my eye. Celia deserved nothing but the best, and I was determined to make her strands so high that no future partner could ever surpass or even match them. She was my little princess, and I wanted her to feel like one every day.

As the father of six wonderful children now, my desire to shower them with love and gifts only intensified. Tomasso, an adorable four-year-old, Luca and Angelo, the cute three-year-old twins, twins, Mattia and Maximo, who were just a year old, and Celia, our 2-month-old angel, had me wrapped around their tiny fingers.