𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I snuck my hands under the pillow, sighing when lukewarm, large hand laid on my cheek, cold rings contrasting the warmth of the touch, and scent of smoke, bergamot, sandalwood surrounded me stronger, covering me like a blanket, causing me to smile drowsily and mindlessly. 

"Gattina."- said raspy, hoarse, honeyed voice, my heart beating faster all of a sudden. 

My eyes slowly fluttered open, my lips parting as I came face to face with him. 

Silky, shiny hair of the darkest black shade - ideal resemblance of the darkest, the most picture-perfect night. Smooth, clear skin was kissed by the Italian sun. Face of the most divine beauty never fails to take my breath away.

His thewy muscles pop out as pitch black shirt exposes them, making accent on every small detail: his big, strong, muscular arms; vast shoulders; broad and sinewy back; robust chest; lean waist. Black trousers look too good on him. Hand watch reflects the light of the lively morning sun.

He is a man with heavenly looks. Man of indescribable beauty, owner of the most godly appearance.

"Good morning."- I almost whispered, my heartbeat as if a drum when he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, his hand finding its way back to my cheek to caress it, defecting my ability to speak. 

"Good morning, mia cara."- replied Alessandro, his dusky grey eyes taking in my face, making me blush and turn away. 

My messy bed hair, puffy and sleepy face, pouty morning lips are not something I want him to see. I am not a beauty queen during the day, let alone in the morning.

I closed my eyes, my cheeks and tip of my nose flushing once his large, veiny hand held my chin, turning me to face him. 

"Don't you dare hide yourself from me, gattina."- he said smokily, his stormy eyes fixed on my pale green irises, and I nibbled my bottom lip, nodding in compliance. 

I observed how his hands slipped black, silk covers off me, just to attach to my waist and scoop me up, like I am the most weightless feather out there. I flushed colour once he sat me on his lap, my silk, black pjs in his sight - mere tank-top on spaghetti straps and shorts. 

Everything in me bursted with serenity and comfort once his big hand laid on the back on my neck, his thumb caressing it, drawing circles slowly, while his prepossessing, ablaze eyes skimmed up and down my body, somehow finding their way back to my face. 

"I want you to go to the gala with me tonight, mia cara."- said Alessandro, his other hands laying on my bare thigh, squeezing and un-squeezing it lightly.

"I am not one, whom you need for such things."- I spoke softly, remembering the type of people that surround him. 

I am quiet, shy, grey mouse - not someone, whom he should have by his side, especially in such places. He needs someone to match his aura, to look strong by his side, to fit in that merciless world of hungry glances, greedy souls and insatiable desire for power. 

"I don't care who should be by my side. I know whom I want there and it is you, gattina. I want your peaceful, soft, soothing aura around myself, I want to have your tiny hand in mine and hold your miniature self in my arms."- he stated with strong, domineering, yet calm tone, giving me butterflies. 

"Brava ragazza."- said with knees-buckling smirk Alessandro once I smiled softly, blushing at his words that got my mind hazy and heart on a cloud nine. (Good girl.) 

"The glam team will be here at 5PM. Marcus, the guard, will take you to the SPA and whenever else you need."- he stated casually, raising his perfect brow at me when I was about to protest, automatically making me bite my tongue.