𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"Piccola."- I whispered quietly, kissing her dainty shoulder affectionately, smiling as she stirred and nuzzled into the pillow. 

She is so cute. 

"Mhm, come here for a sleepy time."- murmured Celest, patting a spot next to herself, and I smiled, enjoying every bit of this.

"What about breakfast in bed, gattina?"- I wondered, caressing her lean, dainty arm gently. 

"In bed?"- she asked adorably, sleepily opening her angelic eyes.

"Sì, mio fiorellino. Merengue, fruit and your favourite vanilla latte."- I responded as she smiled, melting everything in me. 

"Thank you."- she said sweetly, covering her pink cheeks once I smiled at her. 

"My pleasure, mia cara."- I replied, enjoying doing such things for her.

She sat up and fuck, what a beautiful feeling it is when she hugged me first, kissed my cheek and snuggled into my embrace before doing anything else

"Did you eat?"- she asked in such genuine care, sitting on my lap as I cuddled her, kissing her cheeks.

"Sì, before and after the workout."- I informed, knowing how much she worries when I don't eat.

 I am fully aware of little questions to Renata about whether I ate, dropping tiny questions about it to me when we talk and her kissable pout that appears when the answer doesn't meet her wishes

"Mhm, I should get back to working out. I am out of shape."- she murmured with a sweet pout as I raised my brow. 

"Out of shape?"- I asked and she nodded winsomely, truly thinking that she is not fit. 

"Gattina, you are miniature. If anything, you should eat more."- I said genuinely, cuddling my small princess as she blushed and pouted, looking exceedingly cute. 

"With how often and how much you feed me, I will become huge and heavy."- she murmured vulnerably as I pecked her forehead, cupping her cheek. 

"I try to swear less around you, mia cara, but I mean this with every bit of my being: I don't give a fuck about how much you weigh, whether you workout or no, whether you have stretch marks or no and anything alike - I don't give a fuck. You can weigh as much as a pony, truck or bus, and I will still see you the same way I do now, carry you in my arms, give you piggy-back rides and feed you with everything you like, including that weird combination of banana and Nutella on toast."- I stated sincerely, laying a feathery kiss on her little nose. 

"I will always crave you and absolutely nothing will prevent me from getting you to sit on my face or getting between your sexy legs to feast on you."- I said devilishly and truthfully, smirking at how she gasped innocently, hiding her rosy cheeks in my chest, covering her comely face with her small hands.