𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"I saw that."- I said with bright, delighted smile, peeking in the kitchen, catching him red handed.

"You didn't see anything."- replied casually Alessandro as I approached him, smiling like the happiest puppy.

"So it wasn't you, who ate a coconut cupcake?"- I wondered as he pulled me close, his muscled and inked arms around my waist.

"You are imagining things, gattina."- he murmured, capturing my lips in a slow and gentle kiss, making my smile brighten even more as my heart fluttered.

His specific way of tender: very fragile, very delicate, very slow, very sweet.

My arms wrapped around his neck and I pulled him closer, melting under his touch, my heart full of the warmest sensations. Sandro pinned me to his muscled, hard body, caging me between himself and island, his musky and spicy scent - bergamot, sandalwood, smoke - all over me like a safe blanket, keeping me so cosy and safe.

July and August came to an end, September arrived.

Everything is like in a fairytale, too good to believe that it is true.

Yet it is reality.

My reality that is so-so-so beautiful because of him.

Of course, being able to go out whenever I please, work peacefully, explore Rome, pay visits to the loveliest Italian heritage-sights, spend time with my best friend, cook and bake any time I please is amazing, truly, it makes me very happy.

But it is nothing in comparison to what he gives me.

The unlimited attention, the most delicate treatment, the sweetest conversations, the most mellow cuddles any time and any day, the most honeyed kisses 24/7, the most heart-melting and the dreamiest smile that is only my privilege, the softest attitude towards me, the most astonishing flowers for no reason, the cutest smooches at random spots of my face any time he passes me by - all of this and so much more is something Sandro does solely for me, with me and because of me. His smiles, hugs, kisses, cuddles, touches, caresses are mine and just mine.

He is gentle in his own way, he expresses tender affection in his own way and touching is his love language: the tiny caresses or squeezes of my hands, light kisses every single time he sees me, small nuzzles into me when we cuddle, random hugs from behind. Perhaps he isn't the best in expressing his feelings verbally, but he is trying and it matters the most to me.

Alessandro meets me half-way, he tries so hard not to take steps back when our talks happen to get more vulnerable, he doesn't snap, he doesn't leash out, no demanding, he is so-so patient and courteous with me, he treats his employees more politely. Time thing - stable working schedule of his - is something that makes me feel so wanted: he leaves at 8AM and comes back at 6PM, very rarely holds up; no mysteriously bloody or bruised hands, no unexplained midnight rendez vous. He insists on having minimum one meal a day with me, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner.

My heart is overwhelmed with feelings, ones that are indescribably strong, blossom so-so beautifully and intensively. My soul flutters by his side, it melts into his own more and more as days pass by.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Whipped, smitten, addicted to, hooked on, wild about, enamoured of, besotted with and soft on her.

My days starts with her and ends with her, I cannot get the fuck out of the house in the morning until she kisses me, I count fucking seconds down until I am back by her side, I cannot imagine myself not cuddling her tiny self at night as she sleeps peacefully in my arms, I cannot picture my day without having those mushy as fuck calls with her, I cannot not spoil and pamper her.