𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.    

2 weeks of heaven.

Just my beloved Celest, our baby boy, Toffee and I.

Beautiful doesn't convey even half of what those 2 weeks were. Fuck, there is no word that can describe the sublimity of those weeks.

Today is our last day, we are going back to Rome in a few hours, but before we go, I have to make this day special for her.

I smiled as she gently sat on my lap, wrapping her petite arms around my neck, smiling once I kissed her, savouring the sugary taste and sweet moment. My hands snuck underneath her white sundress, squeezing her small thighs at what she sighed so fucking cutely, blushing as if we didn't have sex outdoors and indoors almost daily. 

"I want you to have something, mia amata piccola."- I said warmly, laying a feathery kiss on her rosy, luscious lips as she glanced at me adorably. 

My hand slipped into the pocket of my trousers and I got a black, velvety box out, opening it in front of her. 

"Sandro."- whispered Celest through tears, unable to believe what she has now, and I gently kissed her forehead, hugging her lovingly to myself, soothing her down. 

"She'd love for you to have one just like that, I am way more than sure about that."- I said sincerely, pecking her temple as she cried soundlessly, hugging me tightly.

A pendant, just like the one her mother had: thin, delicate, pure gold chain with a dainty pendant, fully made of a fancy vivid green diamond, shaped like a pear - the exact shape of the diamond of her engagement ring. 

Celet doesn't have many photos with her parents, but in each picture, her mum has that pendant. She loves her parents, she misses them and I know it - that's why I want her to have something to remind her about them. It is not the same pendant, but it is the ideal replica of it, I personally made sure of that: in spite of green diamonds being rare as fuck, practically impossible to find, exceedingly hard to work with and very few people are willing to work with such a delicate gem, I found out where I can get the diamond, ignorant of its price, and a jeweller, who agreed to work on such a special and valuable pendant. 

"It is so perfect."- whispered my love vulnerably, tears like a waterfall, but the look in her eyes...

Cazzo, it is impossible to describe that look. 

It is that look of pure happiness, the joy that cannot be measured by anything, delight that is too great to be explained by anyone and anything.

I kissed her tears away, smiling as she squeezed me lovingly, saying way more than enough with the sweet embrace and gentle kiss. 

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Sandro gently moved my hair over my shoulder and clasped the delicate necklace around my neck, my eyes watering more and more as I cannot wrap my mind around it, scared that this isn't real, that the pendant will vanish any moment because it is too longed-for, too good to be true. 

"It compliments your stunning eyes unimaginably beautifully, mio fiorellino."- said Alessandro adoringly, chuckling when I sobbed more at his words, hugging him tighter. 

"Thank you so much."- I whispered sincerely, unable to say how much this means to me and how much I value this. 

"Sempre, gattina."- he replied fondly, kissing my forehead lovingly before resting his forehead against my own.