𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I sighed lowly, feeling small, warm hands trail from my shoulders down to my wrists, slowly and sensually. 

"Buon Natale, mio paradiso."- whispered my wife softly, straddling my hips, kissing my neck gently as my dusky grey eyes opened, meeting her twinkling green irises. (Merry Christmas, my heaven.)

And fuck, if it is the merry beginning of the day. 

Long, voluminous, satiny hair falls down her back in such smooth, beautiful strands. Silky, sleek, delicate skin is the paradise I am dying to explore and kiss every inch of. The dewiest, the most natural makeup with the sultriest red lipstick on those luscious, kissable, irresistible lips that I crave day and night. The strong, spicy scent of bergamot and sandalwood - my scent and it is all over my woman, there is no better turn-on.

Thin, sexy, dark red lace on her miniature, beautiful, erotic figure - a sight that is enough for me to bust. Flimsy bra and thong cover as much as nothing and cazzo, what a divine sight. Stockings flatter her long, slender legs that I look forward to making shake and a garter-belt with a red bow right in the middle is such a scrumptious highlight to her trim waist. The diamond rings coruscate brightly on her little finger, just like those diamond stud earrings, adding such a radiant shine to her looks. 

"Buon Natale, mio dolce amore."- I said huskily, laying my hand on the back of her delicate neck, pressing our lips together in a passionate, deep, slow kiss. (Merry Christmas, my sweet love.)

"Fuck, you are a goddess."- I spoke raspingly, my eyes devouring her angelic appearance, my hands itching to unwrap my present. 

"You did say you wanted red for Christmas."- said Celest innocently, blushing, having absolutely no idea how much I bloody worship my gift. 

I kissed her amorously, tasting her thoroughly, my hand enlacing in her velvety, raven locks, tilting her pretty head back, letting me kiss her harder, lusher. Those small hands laid on my chest, her long, elegantly manicured nails ever so lightly brushing over my skin, doing wild things to my sanity.

"Cazzo."- I sighed, palming her handful, round, toned ass, her plump, juicy lips on my neck, leaving red marks all over me.

"Sandro."- moaned softly my wife, clutching my shoulders as I slapped her ass, squeezing it greedily, pinning her to myself, albeit, gently not to hurt our piccolo bambino. 

I kissed her comely neck, biting on her sweet spot lightly until she was moaning and melting under my touch. 

"So needy."- I rasped against her pouty lips, palming her core through the thin, lacy fabric, making her whimper and remove the covers off me faster. 

"You are going to be a good girl and do everything I tell you, sì, mia cara?"- I said gruffly, gently rubbing her clit, smirking at how she blushed, biting down her bottom lip from pleasure. 

"Sì, Sir."- spoke my darling breathily, moaning once I pushed the thong aside and probed her sleek pussy with my middle finger, taking care of my sweet wife. 

"Look at you: so wet for me and I haven't done a thing to you yet."- I stated hoarsely, fingering her rough and fast, just the way she needs it. 

"Oh my God."- whispered Celest, her gorgeous hips pressing into my hand, meeting motions of my hand, seeking more. 

"Fuck."- whimpered my wife, gasping and moaning once I added 2 fingers, gentle and fast strokes doing enough to ravish her.

"Good girls don't swear, mia bella piccola."- I said, slapping her perfectly round, sexy ass hard twice, earning the most sugary moan in return.