𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I thanked Rufus, my guard, whom Sandro insisted on and I didn't argue about. I took my bag and went to my fiancé's headquarters. 

The private lift took me to his floor and I proceeded to his office, as enchanted by the mesmerising interior and exterior as ever. No matter how many times I might come over, this will never impress me any less.

I knocked on his door, my body tingling as he allowed me to come in, his voice deep, rich and full of power.

"Hi, my love."- I said with a smile, closing the door on my way in, blushing like a madwoman when his stormy grey eyes trailed up and down my body, a devilishly irresistible smirk on his plump lips.

"Hi, mia cara."- responded Alessandro, leaving all the work aside for me, motioning me to come closer. 

My blush intensified as he watched, desire twinkling in his beautiful eyes. Once in his reach, he took my hand, kissed it and the diamond ring, and sat me on his lap, shamelessly sneaking his hands under my dress to palm my bum and squeeze it. 

"What brings my breathtaking love here?"- murmured Sandro in my neck, kissing it slowly while gripping my bum and pulling me closer.

"I missed you."- I spoke softly, gently wrapping my arms around his neck, and kissed his forehead, my heart fluttering at the sight of his very pleased, happy and dreamy smile.

"I missed you very much, gattina."- he professed, giving me butterflies as I happily savoured his tenderness, smiling like the most delighted baby when he kissed me lovingly, whispering the sweetest things to me.

I nuzzled into my fiancé, sighing at the balmy sensation, and he hugged me tightly, his arms like my shield, heaven, safety blanket and home.

"Signor di Vittori?"- said a male voice as a knock on the door echoed across the room. 

"Non adesso."- Sandro dismissed whoever was behind the door while gently kissing my temple. (Not now.)

"What if it is something important?"- I wondered while gazing into my favourite, stormy grey eyes, not wanting to keep him busy if he has something to do. 

"Nothing can be more important than you or our son, mia piccola caramella."- stated Alessandro warmly and pecked my lips dotingly, his lips pillowy against mine. 

I hugged him adoringly and caressed his shoulder gently, smiling as he really grated me all of his attention and didn't even think of going back to work. His steady heartbeat soothed me mellowly, making me forget everything and close my eyes, and he didn't mind it.

I glanced at his desk peacefully, not watchful of anything until one particular document came into my sight, making me tense up. 

"Mio paradiso, what is this?"- I asked, reaching for the file, and sat up on his lap to read it while he leaned back in the seat, his dusky grey eyes on me. 

"A tiny change."- answered Alessandro casually as I looked at him, angry, frustrated, speechless and baffled by the details of the document. 

"Don't you dare sign this. You cannot do this."- I said seriously, standing up and approaching the trash bin. 

"I have already signed it, mio tesoro, and the changes have been applied."- stated Sandro, making time stand still as I flipped through the pages, looking for his signature that I, alas, found too quickly. 

"You cannot share your company with me. It is yours, not mine. I have not done a thing for it and I have never been a part of it."- I argued, not fond of the idea, and he got up, approaching me with long, smooth strides.