𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"Take your stuff, we are leaving."- stated Adana, entering the kitchen, looking gorgeous and very fancy. 

"Why? I have work to do."- I said numbly, finishing decorating the main parts of the cake; I have 1 more day to finish it all - enough time for the cake to soak up all delicious fillings and cool off.

"No, you don't, Cel. You have been locked up here for 2 days without any sunlight, fresh air and normal food. And no, fruit don't count as normal food. We are going to dress you up, go to a club to dance til our feet hurt, drink some wine and show the world what a fucking queen you are. I let you sulk long enough."- stated my best friend, snatching away icing from me, making me freeze at the mention of him. 

"I am fine, Ad."- I assured her tiredly, leaning on the worktop, feeling just a tiny bit lightheaded from sudden movement. 

"Fine? This is what you call fine? Girl, you better get moving the hell out of here before I call auntie Sel and ask her to knock sense into you."- warned Ad and I immediately complied, not wanting my auntie to know about this. 

She doesn't need to know about what a disgrace and disappointment I am and how lowly I stepped, what I a fool and naive girl I am. I cannot bring myself to tell her about it. I cannot put her through this. 

I finished up with everything and we left, taking a taxi to who knows where. 

I don't care where. 

I have no courage to care because I am exhausted, empty, weak and shattered. The last 2 days have been brutal on me and I cannot pull myself in one piece. 

"Let's go, bunny."- stated Adana, leading me to a salon. 

"Ad, no. You know I am not making any excessive expenses."- I denied, standing still, not making a move. 

"Shush and follow baddie Ad."- hushed my best friend, dragging me inside. 

"Ah, Signora Ibrahim, we have been waiting for you and your friend, Miss Richards."- said a stunning, tall blonde with a smile.

She is curvy and fit, her tight dress of red colour brings attention to her bloody red, full lips. Her big, brown eyes are as flawless as her entire being. She oozes confidence, power and beauty. 

My self-confidence and self-love dropped even lower, becoming non-existing as I glanced at the sublime woman, feeling insecure like never before. 

"Smile, my bestie, because you are going to make jaws drop and heads turn tonight. We are going to put your perfect figure on display and pretty face on show. You will be centre of attention tonight, bunny."- said Adana with a bright smile, sitting me down in front of the vanity. 

I twiddled with my thumbs, watching hairstylist approach me. 

A smily, friendly looking man with platinum blonde hair, around 5'10. He looks kind. 

"Heartbroken?"- he asked gently, his hands lightly resting on my shoulders, and I nodded weakly. 

"We will make him regret everything he has ever done, gorgeous. You are naturally stunning woman, so I will do some light touch-ups and we will make you the most fantastic hairstyle the world has ever seen."- he said with a comforting, encouraging smile. 

I took a deep breath and just trusted Adana and the team, being too flat out to do anything other than that.

Delicate haircut, a bit of trimming here and there, washing of my long, raven hair and and blow drying. Flat iron, hair protection oil and Luis, my hairstylist, got to work, giving me a really sweet pep talk while Adana kept an eye on me drinking tea and eating almond biscuits while keeping the talk lively and pleasant.