𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I smiled sleepily, pulling my half-naked, beautiful, soundly asleep wife closer to myself, completely wrapped up in the moment.

Waves crashing against the yacht, sun shining brightly and peeking into our sumptuous bedroom, gentle breeze blowing through the opened terrace door and birds chirping in the distance - the type of morning I can get used to very quickly.

I kissed Celest's neck tenderly, smiling when she scooted closer to me and turned around to face me. Her tiny arms snuck around my neck and I grinned, nuzzling my face in her lustrous hair, leaping to cloud nine once I sensed my fragrance all over her. 

That small thing is like a balm for my heart.

"Good morning, mio fiorellino."- I whispered to love, pecking her temple mellowly, slowly mapping my way down to her cute cheeks. 

"Mhm, good morning, mio paradiso."- spoke my wife softly, her rich green eyes locking on mine, igniting the most passionate fire in my soul. 

I smiled, eagerly closing the space between us to kiss her pink, luscious, pouty lips that melted into mine, blinding my senses with their syrupy taste. My arms wrapped around her little waist tighter, determined to have her trim, scrumptious body closer, and her slender fingers entwined in my hair, running through it slowly and delicately pulling on the ends. 

"You are exquisite, mia piccola."- I said genuinely, my hands gripping her handful, juicy ass to squeeze it generously, and the little profession was enough to make her cheeks and nose turn strawberry-red. 

A smile crept up on me when Celest kissed me intimately, gasping winsomely once I squeezed her toned, round ass, pinning her dainty hips to mine, smirking at how responsive she is. 

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Sandro didn't go further, perhaps, thinking that I'd be sore from last night. 

And I am decently sore: my bum aches enough from the spanking and groping, my legs feel like cotton candy and my jaw is sore enough to make me remember why. 

But I am not in charge of myself when he is with me.

My hand trailed along his muscular, tattooed arm, slowly skimming down to his hand to move it between my legs - a silent request that he understood without needing me to say a word. His soft fingertips massaged me through the pastel pink, lacy Brazilian panties, triggering a breath moan to pass my lips and sink in his mouth.

"I will be gentle, gattina."- said Alessandro huskily, never denying me what I what, and I nodded, sighing and scratching his wrist as he kept railing me up, doing the right things. 

My pearly white teeth sunk into my bottom lip and my green eyes watched my irresistible, sexy husband lay me down on my back and kiss every inch of my body, his hand always between my legs, giving me that friction. 

"Lean on your forearms for me, mia dolce cara."- stated Sandro, kissing my chest lushly, licking my skin lecherously. 

"I want you to watch me feast on my dessert."- he spoke without shame, meaning each word, and smirked devilishly, taking in my blush and how obediently I complied. 

My hands fisted the silk sheets, clutching them as I held his lustful, loving gaze, watching him kiss my waist, stomach and hips. The air grew gotten and I seemed to lack it once Sandro parted my legs wide for himself, his soft lips moving down to my inner thighs, making me exhale shakily in anticipation.