𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I thought it was a dream, it feels like one. 

A very beautiful, magical and longed-for dream. 

But it is the reality and the breathtaking, one of a kind, vividly coruscating diamond ring confirms that this is true. 

I bit my bottom lip, smiling like the happiest puppy, admiring my ring with disbelief. I tilted my head backwards to glance at Sandro, my cheeks turning bright red when he caught me looking at him and the marvellous ring. 

"Both are all yours, so you are very welcome to look, gattina."- said Sandro lovingly, cupping my cheek to press our lips in a slow, gentle kiss that feels so good, better than ever.

One little motion and he was on top of me, kissing me like I am his world, like I am his air and he is dying to breathe, like I am the centre of his everything, like he is the only one who will ever love me this much and this devotedly and God, I definitely feel like I am all of that for him. 

My fingers dived into his voluminous, satiny hair, running through every strand while his hands trailed along my thighs, pushing his shirt off my thighs, exploring the newly unveiled space so slowly, as if savouring the moment. 

"I love you so much, mia piccola."- said Alessandro, his velvety voice laced with sincerity, and God, my heart cannot get enough of it. 

"I love you with all my heart, squishy."- I murmured softly with a smile, butterflies and fireworks kicking in like crazy when he smiled, kissing me passionately. 

"Your squishy."- he muttered against my lips, having my heart as his solely all over again. 

"Mine."- I almost whispered, struggling to believe this longed-for moment.

Alessandro Frederico di Vittori is mine. Officialy and forever mine.

I hugged him tightly, hiding my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his perfect fragrance, sandalwood and bergamot, which is my air and secret addiction. A wholehearted giggle escaped from me as he cuddled me like his personal teddy bear, peppering my face and neck with kisses, so delicate and tender with me.

I squished Sandro tightly, laughing when he rolled me on top of his hard, muscular body. I pulled covers all the way up on us, hiding us, and he chuckled, pecking my lips dotingly, winning a loving kiss from me in return. 

"This is the type of mornings we will have now...This mellow, affectionate, sweet bubble is what you deserve, mia piccola caramella."- said Sandro, tenderly cupping my cheek, caressing it gently as I rubbed my nose against his, making him smile. 

I snuggled into him, my heart, soul and mind finally at peace together, none of them against this.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.    

I kissed the top of her pretty head, taking the greediest breath of this heavenly honey-vanilla odour, smiling as I replayed last night. 

Holy fuck, I did. 

There seems to be so much to say, rethink and rewind, but nothing seems enough because I did so much, worked on myself and fought the urge to give up because of how damn tough becoming better was to get so much more - Celest and our son, two biggest blessings of my life, my biggest motivation and joy. 

"Mia amata cara?"- I said quietly, not wanting to pop the serenity of our idyllic bubble. (My beloved darling.)

"Yes, my treasure?"- replied Celest, fucking conquering my heart all over again with the nickname.