𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.    

The jet landed smoothly and a black, tinted Bentley awaited us. I wrapped my arm around my love's slender waist, kissing her temple before she got in the car, so tiny and graceful that I couldn't help, but smile at her. I sat our son in his car seat and got in the car, being right next to my fiancée. Before Clinton, who is our driver, could look at who is with me, I set the partition, wanting to keep our son away from the eyes until we decide when to make him known to others.

"I missed Italy."- professed Celest, tenderly snuggling into me as I hugged her, smiling brightly at her confession. 

"You will like it here much more now, gattina, I promise."- I said genuinely, wanting her to see my home in ways I should have introduced her to long ago. 

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

The car drive was full of pleasant silence as we looked at the stunning Rome - the magnificent city I missed so much. Toffee is sleeping on my lap soundly, enjoying back rubs and caresses lazily.

"Where are we going, my love?"- I asked, seeing that we are driving away from the centre. 

"Somewhere you will like, mia cara."- assured Sandro, kissing the back of my hand and the ring, keeping me safe in his arms. 

And I didn't question this further, trusting him in ways words won't tell. I just nestled in his embrace, admiring the incomparable view of the city that has such an aesthetic, authentic, special atmosphere floating in it.

The scenery switched from the busy centre to green, peaceful, quiet suburbs - such a cosy place. Lots of cottages, families, playgrounds for children, dog parks: everything is so refined, lavish, beautiful and picture-perfect, almost unreal because of how good this looks. 

But all too soon I saw something I only drew for him, per his wish for an unknown to me reason. 

The car stopped and Sandro helped me out of the car tenderly before taking our son and hugging me, kissing my forehead fondly. Toffee sat next to us, patiently awaiting something.

"What is this?"- I almost whispered, baffled and speechless, my arms lovingly wrapped around his lean waist.

"This is our home, mia piccola cara. This is where you, our baby boy, Toffee and I will live from now on."- said my beloved man, smiling as I glanced at him in utmost disbelief, tears brimming in my eyes.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.    

Mere weeks before my birthday she asked me what I'd like. 

And I fucking knew I had to have this with her: our own house. 

Not a house, like one we lived in before, it was a damn bachelor's hub. I mean a house we can call our home: something warm, bright, airy, spacious, welcoming, sophisticated and cosy. 

And so I asked her to draw me a house of her dreams: somewhere she'd feel safe, where she'd raise her kids, where she'd love to be and feel comfortable. 

And she did. 

Celest created a fucking heavenly house that I grew to love the moment I found that birthday box, saw that layout and recreated it digitally in a 3D version. 

I did it when I didn't remember a goddamn thing, but deep down I knew that this is it for us. I knew that this is the right thing, even though I couldn't give myself even 1 valid reason why. I had no idea that I have a son or that I will get sì from the woman of my wildest, most unrealistic dreams, but Dio, now that I know all of that, this seems an even better and greater idea for us.