𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I sighed drowsily, feeling soreness in my legs and slight stinging in my core, along with immense need in water. I sat up carefully, my eyes shutting close as I held covers close to my naked body, my legs as if cotton. 

My hear stung as I didn't find him by my side, but yet it clouded with warm feeling at the memory of his embrace. 

He clearly is not used to hugging - his robust body was so tense and uneasy. 

But he set his limits aside for me.

Alessandro held me close, making me feel secure, as if nothing will ever hurt me, as if he will keep me away from harm. It felt unexplainably peaceful in his massive, muscled, inked arms that wrapped around me so cautiously and lightly, yet tightly and securely, reminding of lion cradling a little cub - someone so fragile and tiny being held by someone so sinewy and intimidating.

I twiddled with a strand of my hair, dwelling on his actions. 

He took pleasure out of using my body, mixing the sweet, forbidden delight with pain and ache. He wasn't gentle with me, he took what he wanted and in the end, in spite of him holding me close, he left. 

He didn't stay with me and why would he, right?

It is clear that I am just his submissive, his toy to use anytime he wants. My feelings do not matter to him, they shouldn't be here in the first place, right? 

Heavy sigh escaped from me as I bit my bottom lip, my eyes watering as I thought about what I've done, who I became.

In painful reality I became promiscuous woman for a man, who wants nothing, but intimacy from me. I signed up to something so lubricious, crude, wild and overwhelming out of my vulnerable heart's desire.

This is not what my parents would want from me, whom my auntie and uncle raised me to be. And as much as I am ashamed of how I acted, following my naive heart's desires, that I cannot contain, I find myself not regretting a thing because I enjoyed my time with him. 

I wiped away my tears and got up tiredly with teary eyes, heading to the bathroom for hot shower. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth and slipped into all too familiar items. 

I quietly went down the stairs, seeing that the dark interior of the mansion makes it seem even more crepuscular. My eyes romanced around the space, taking in each detail that is so sharp, sleek, minimalistic and flawless.

He seems to be into geometrical elements - shaping of furniture, lamps, decor items. Black is everywhere, entwined with marble or pitch black wood. The house is out of the centre of Rome, surrounded by the trees and nature, yet the city is as if in your palm - nighttime Rome, its liveliness and dim lights are on full display. The mansion looks intimidating, hazardous, but yet one particular thing makes me feel some specific way that I cannot describe. 

That small thing is the scent of the entire house.

Smoke, bergamot, sandalwood - hazardous and tempting; strong and soothing; lethal and all I seem to want and know; undeniably sexy and delicious fragrance that is stained in my mind, system, body and heart.

I seemed to be walking to the kitchen, way that I appeared to know, but I lost my way to it in the maze of a mansion, getting tour of it instead.