story 37

JJ's POV:

One night, Kie and I were so drunk that we started smoking weed. Which was not a good idea. We were so high, we had no idea what was going on. I woke up and we were both naked in bed. Kie woke up and she also didn't remember last night. We both got dressed and I asked, "Did we have sex?"

She was moving around grabbing her clothes and she said, "Uh-huh"

"How do you know?" I asked as I had no fucking clue

She wouldn't answer and she wouldn't look at me. I grabbed her shirt and I looked into her eyes. She still wouldn't tell me, like she was embarrassed.

"It doesn't matter. We were both so drunk and high or both." She said taking the shirt and leaving the room but she stopped

We acted like nothing had happened until two nights later, Kie and I were both drunk. She grabbed my hand and lead me to a place on the beach that was secluded. She kissed me and pulled at the waistband of my shorts.

We were both wasted and we had sex again on the beach. We both got dressed and walked back to the party.

Kie and I continued to get high or drunk and have sex. This went on for months. We would only do it if we were wasted and we usually never remembered what happened. It became a friends with benefits situation but only when drunk or high. We kept it a secret between the two of us.

Tonight, we were completely sober and I asked, "Wanna have sex?"

"Yeah, be right back.." She said leaving the room and coming back with a bottle of vodka

She took a few sips and then passed it to me. Honestly, I was hoping it would be sober but now I was pissed so we took turns taking sips until we were both tipsy and then I kissed her and we had drunk sex.

A few days had passed and the two of us were hanging out. Kie asked said, "Wanna get high and have sex?"

"What if we just had sex without getting high?" I asked and Kie looked at me like I had two heads

"Fuck no.." She said pissed at me as she lit a joint

She took a few hits and passed it to me. I didn't take it and she was so annoyed. After a few minutes, she was high.

"Fine, I'll just go ask one of my kook friends." She said leaving and I didn't stop her

It was literally one stupid hook-up that neither one of us remembered and suddenly the hook-ups were happening every day and multiple times. A few days had passed and Kie and I have been ignoring each other.

John B sent us on some treasure hunt for the gold. Sarah and John B were going out on the boat to the point and Kie and I were going to the creepy murder house. Pope was staying home for backup.

I drove and Kie wouldn't even look at me. We snuck down to the area under the house and grabbed the hidden map and we got the hell out of there. Pope looked up the coordinates and it brought us to the lighthouse. It was now shut down and we climbed to the top. The door locked behind us and we were stuck up here.

"What the hell are we even looking for?" Kie asked annoyed

"I don't fucking know, go ask whatever kook guy you've been fucking" I yelled back

"Fuck you, JJ!" She said flipping me off

"You've been doing that, oh wait, you don't remember because you are always fucking plastered"

She turned around and said, "When you asked me how I knew we had sex after the first time. I knew because of how I felt. I was sore and my legs were still shaking. No guy has ever made me feel like that. The sex was incredible. I remember things but I need to be drunk or high to give myself the courage and confidence to have sex with you. Okay?"

I grabbed her hands and I looked into her eyes and I said, "Just relax, you are beautiful and so fucking sexy. You don't need drugs or booze. I want you just the way you are.."

I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed me back. We were making out and she pulled back and said, "I'm sorry, I can't do this sober.."

She walked to the other side of the lighthouse and I followed her and I said, "We don't have to do anything, but I won't have sex anymore unless we're sober because I'm going to turn into an alcoholic or a complete stoner with how often we do it. I promise it will be okay."

She looked at me and said, "I just worry that it won't be good because it's me.. You could be with any girl and you're with me. You've been with so many girls. I've been with one other guy."

"Kie, yes there have been a lot of girls. I'm not going to lie about that. But when I'm with those girls, I'm thinking about you and wishing it was you. I don't just want to be friends with benefits. I love you and I want to marry you someday. I want to remember these moments."

She looked at me and she kissed me slowly at first and we took things really slow. I pulled off her shirt and she started to relax more. She broke the kiss and asked, "Are you sure people can't see us up here?"

"I don't know, but that's part of the fun." I said smirking as I kissed her

Kie relaxed and she realized she was okay. It was incredible and after, it was cold up there. I grabbed my sweatshirt and I put it on her as I pulled my shorts back on with my t-shirt.

We sat there and she hugged me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, JJ" She whispered

"I love you, Kie. See, was it really as bad as you thought it would be?"

She laughed and said, "No, I'm sorry for freaking out about it."

"It's okay, I understood completely. Now we just need to figure out how the hell we are going to get down from here."

"Or we could just stay up here.." Kie said kissing me

I called Pope and told him we were stuck up here and he was coming to rescue us. Kie put her own clothes on and Pope was climbing up the lighthouse now. I kissed her and pulled back as soon as Pope got the door open. We looked around and found half of a map.

We walked back down and went to the Chateau to meet up with Sarah and John B. They found the other half of the map. We were going to see where it led to tomorrow. Everyone was going to bed and Kie just casually grabbed my hand and brought me into the spare bedroom without saying a word.

She shut and locked the door and I asked, "So you're good with everyone knowing?"

"Yeah, I'm not going to hide this anymore." She said kissing me as she pulled my shirt off