story 104

JJ's POV:

It was late and I showed up at the chateau when everyone was asleep. Pope was on the couch, John B and Sarah were in his room, and Kie was in the spare room.

I had just gotten into a huge fight with my dad. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. My shirt was pretty bloody so I took it off. I was still shaking and super anxious from the fight. The other pogues know a little bit about the fights I have with my dad. However, Kie knows everything.

One night a few months ago, I showed up at her house and she cleaned me up. I broke down into a total panic attack and she calmed me down. She was amazing at getting me to calm down and feel safe. So I spilled my guts to her and told her all about my dad. She promised to keep it a secret from the boys.

I got my cuts to stop bleeding and my stomach was literally black and blue. I was about to have a total panic attack. I knew this was wrong but I snuck into Kie's room and she was asleep. I was just in my boxers and I laid down under the covers next to her.

I didn't want to wake her up to bother her with my problems but just being next to her calmed me down. I ended up falling asleep next to Kie and I woke up the next morning and Kie was in my arms. It was super hot in here and she was only in a sports bra and a pair of pajama shorts.

Kie opened her eyes and looked at me confused.

"You don't remember last night?" I asked joking

"What happened last night?" She asked still half asleep

"We hooked up... You kissed me and then said, 'JJ, fuck me'" I said laughing

"What?" She asked looking under the covers

She was so confused and I said, "Nothing happened... You were asleep and I got into a fight with my dad. It was late and I didn't want to wake you up"

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned

"Yeah, just the usual. My clothes were bloody so I took them off and I didn't want to wake you up. I was just shaking and about to have a panic attack and you calm me down so I just laid here and I must have fallen asleep. I'm sorry, I totally invaded your privacy" I said realizing how creepy it seemed

"No, it's okay. Next time wake me up. I don't want you going through that alone" She said putting her head back on my chest to hug me

We stayed like that for a couple of seconds before we got up. She put her shirt back on and I grabbed a pair of my shorts and t-shirt from the dresser. She left the room and then I did too and the pogues were all sitting in the living room waiting.

"Good morning" Pope said

"So what happened last night?" John B asked smirking

"I might have opened the door this morning to get you up, Kie and I saw you in bed with JJ and then John B and Pope walked by and saw too" Sarah spoke

"Uhh, nothing happened" Kie said

"Fine, don't tell us" John B said

"Guys, I came over late last night after my dad and I...." I started to tell them what happened but Kie cut me off

"JJ came over late last night after he got high with his dad so I went and smoked with JJ and we were both high and we hooked up. Okay? One time thing and we never mention it again"

"Damn, JJ and Kie did it" Pope said

"About damn time" Sarah said smiling

It wasn't until later that I got Kie alone and I said, "You didn't have to lie to them like that. I can tell them the truth"

"It's fine, really it's not a big deal. It's a secret you wanted me to keep and I'm keeping it. Besides, it was kinda funny seeing their reactions"

"Thanks, Kie" I said

"Of course and you're welcome in my bed anytime" She said hugging me

Kie really was amazing and I appreciated her lying for me. I've never had anyone I could trust with my secrets before. It wasn't that I didn't trust John B, Pope, and Sarah, it was just that I didn't want anyone else to know because then they'd want to help and it would just make me feel like shit. I already don't know how to open up and share my feeling with anyone else but Kie.

Kie was my person and she meant everything to me. She was the closest thing to family that I have.