story 116

JJ's POV:

Kie and I have been together for years now. Our oldest son, Liam was now sixteen years old. Kie always said he was a mini-me and that might be true in some ways.

He looked so much like me and he had my sense of humor but his personality was all his mom. It was late and the three kids were in bed. Kie was in bed on her phone waiting for me to come to bed.

"Hey, uhh dad, can I talk to you about something?" Liam asked nervously

We sat down on the couch and Liam said, "There is this girl, Ally and we've been friends for a really long time but lately when I'm with her I act so stupid. My hands get all sweaty, I can't think straight, and I get nervous. I think I like her but I don't know. How did you know that you liked mom?"

"Your mom and I met in seventh grade and I had a huge crush on her. You know your uncle John B and uncle Pope, we were best friends and we made a rule no one could mack your mom because we all liked her. It drove me crazy and I felt the same way you're feeling now. You guys gotta try to calm down and be yourself"

"So you were yourself with mom?"

"Yeah, she got annoyed with me but she also fell in love with me. Look at your uncles, she could have married them and she picked me"

"They all liked mom too?"

"At one point, yeah they did" I said and my son laughed and he said, "Well, I'm just glad you're my dad and not John B or Pope. So how did you tell mom you liked her?"

I laughed to myself as Kie and I got super high one night at the Chateau and made out which turned into us hooking up. We pretended like it didn't happen but that didn't work and we tried to talk about it but it didn't work and we just ended up having sex again. We both just kinda knew we were dating after that. I obviously couldn't tell my son that but I didn't want to lie.

I told him one night at the Chateau Kie just kissed me and then we talked and started dating after that. He was asking me more questions and I did my best to answer them.

"Dad, how many girlfriends did you have before mom?"

"Your mom was my only real girlfriend"

"So mom is the only girl you've ever kissed?"

"I wish she was but no, there were a lot of other girls before your mom. Don't make the same mistake. It wasn't a cool thing and almost ruined things between me and your mom"

"Thanks, dad" Liam said telling me that he would talk to the girl he liked and tell me how it went

I shut his door as he went to bed and then I went into my room and saw Kie was waiting for me.

"What took you so long?"

"Our son has a crush on some girl and he was asking me for advice"

Kie laughed and said, "Oh yeah, what did you tell him?"

"I told him all about how relationships suck, it's better to just fuck them and move on to the next one" I said joking and Kie knew it because she laughed

"I swear if our son turns into how you used to act, I'm divorcing you"

"If our son turns out like me at all, I failed as a father"

"No, don't say that. I don't want our son to be a man whore like you were. But I want your son to treat this girl exactly how you treat me. I want him to love his future wife and kids exactly as you love me our children. You are the best husband and dad and it makes me happy that Liam looks up to you and goes to you for advice. You never went to your dad for advice because you didn't give a shit about him or his opinion. Liam goes to you for advice because he loves you and respects your advice and opinions"

I rolled over and kissed Kie. She was the best wife in the world and I don't know how I got so lucky. Our kiss broke and I said, "I love you, no matter how old we get, you will always be my beautiful wife"

A few days later, Liam told me that he asked Ally out on a date and she said yes so this weekend they were going on a date. He was super excited and he even told Kie all about it.

He left on his date and the other kids were all at home doing whatever. Kie looked at me and smiled and said, "I remember our first date. You were so nervous the entire time even though we had been friends for years"

"Hell yeah, I was nervous. I finally got a date with the girl I was in love with. I didn't want to screw it up and ruin our chance of actually being together"

"J, I was already in love with you. There isn't anything you could have done to screw it up" She admitted as she rested her head on my shoulder

Ally and Liam had started dating and Kie and I both really liked her. They dated through high school and college and now they were getting married.

Their wedding was beautiful and Ally came up to me and Kie and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Maybank, thank you for raising your son to be the man of my dreams and showing us what true love is. I hope that our relationship is like yours when we grow up and have kids"

The rest of our kids were in their own hotel suite and Kie and I were in our room. She looked at me and I said, "You looked so beautiful tonight. It reminded me of our wedding"

She smiled back at me and said, "I wish we could have more babies together"

"We already have four amazing babies, next up is grandkids"

"I'm not old enough to be a grandma" Kie said laughing as we had our kids young and Liam got married young

"But you'll be the best grandma, just like you're the best mom"

"And you're the best dad" She said kissing me as she unbuttoned my shirt

I looked at her and asked, "You're sure we aren't too old to do this in a hotel room?"

"Never" She smirked as she kissed me again