story 191

Kie's POV:

We were all hanging out at the Chateau talking about our summer plans.

Pope wanted to spend the summer studying and getting ahead for school next year. We was in all sorts of summer classes and book clubs. He was also working on his scholarship.

John B wanted to spend the summer working on tracking down his dad and the Royal Merchant treasure. He was pretty into treasure hunting, just like his dad.

JJ just wanted to surf and enjoy life. He was so laid back and just loved the little things in life.

"What about you, Kie? What do you want to do this summer?" John B asked

"I don't know... I know what the rest of my life is supposed to look like as a kook. I just want to be young and dumb and life the best pogue summer. I want to do stupid things"

"I'm stupid, do me" JJ said with a smirk

Everyone started laughing, including myself. Normally, I would shoot him down but we've always been flirty and he's hot. I wanted to have fun this summer. I never really thought about any of the boys like this before this moment. I might regret it, but you only live once, right?!

"Okay" I said smirking back at him

"Are you serious?" Pope asked and him and John B looked at me

"Really?" JJ asked shocked

"Yeah" I said smiling

"Damnnnn, well I guess we'll be inside... Don't bother us" JJ said grabbing my hand and bringing me into the guest room

He closed the door and we both just awkwardly looked at each other.

"Are you sure? Is this like a joke where when I go to kiss you, you pull back and everyone gives me shit for thinking I had a chance?" He asked

"Yes, I'm sure and no this isn't a joke. Are you sure?"

"Fuck yes" He said as he leaned in and kissed me

The kiss seemed so natural and it wasn't awkward at all. We were making out as we made our way to the bed. JJ was super confident and knew exactly what he was doing. He found the places that made moan.

There was so much foreplay, more than I've ever had before. The sex was so good! There was communication and he said, "I want to make this enjoyable for both of us, so talk to me"

My legs were shaking and this is the first time that I've actually finished with a guy.

"Wow, that was amazing" I said with my voice still trembling

"Yeah, it was... So good that we might have to do it again sometime" He said smirking

"I'm down, no guys ever made me finish before"

"Seriously? That's bullshit, every guy should make sure you finish even if it's after he does" JJ said putting his hand on my inner thigh and he looked at me asked, "Wanna cum again?"

I nodded my head yes and he worked his magic with his tongue and his fingers. I knew I wouldn't be walking normal out of this room. We were both all sweaty and gross. JJ and I headed to the shower, together. Of course, he fucked me in there too. I was coming down from my high and he said, "See, stupid things have good outcomes all the time"

I rolled my eyes as I laughed with him. We got dressed after and he asked, "So is this going to be like a regular thing this summer?"

"I hope so" I smiled

"Me too" He said

We were getting ready to leave the room when he said, "Kie"

I turned and looked back at him and he softly kissed my lips. Our kiss broke and we went back outside. John B and Pope were sitting on the dock and they said, "We're pretending like that didn't happen. We could you hear out here"

"We don't want details either" Pope added

JJ just looked at me with his stupid sexy smirk. I'm glad I said yes to that because with JJ, it was different. We hung out the rest of the day with John B and Pope. Nothing had changed between the four of us and I was happy about that.

However, JJ was more flirty with me and I flirted back with him. John B and Pope just teased us but we didn't care. We were happy. I had a feeling that I was going to fall in love with JJ. There was no way this was going to stay a friends with benefits situation.