story 62

Kie's POV:

I was at the chateau with John B, JJ, and Pope. It was storming outside so we were all inside just hanging out and watching movies.

JJ and I were on the small couch together. John B sat in the recliner and Pope was laying comfortably on the floor with blankets. The boys insisted on some stupid comedy movie that they all found hilarious.

After, I made them all watch a chick flick. Pretty sure they were all trying not to cry and next came the scary movie. It was around 1am and everyone was getting tired. It was dark in the room and JJ and I were sharing a blanket.

Pope had fallen asleep and we all laughed as his snoring has become louder. Thankfully, he shut up and we continued watching the movie.

The next thing I knew, I woke up and my head was resting on the side of the couch and JJ was asleep next to me too. His head rested on my back and his arm was light across my body.

I knew the spare bedroom was open and I decided it would be best if I just got up and went to sleep in there. I slowly sat up and turned to get off the couch when JJ's strong arms gripped my abdomen tighter and pulled me back down.

He pulled me closer to him this time so we were practically spooning. I was the little spoon and his arm wrapped around my stomach tightly. It made me feel safe and secure. I was trapped now and he was asleep. I didn't want to fight my way out of this position.

I fell right back asleep and I woke up in the morning to Pope's voice saying, "Come on, get up we have to get to get to school"

I got up and so did JJ and John B. Luckily, no one saw us sleeping next to each other. We all scrambled to get out the door. Pope drove us to school while John B did his hair, JJ slept, and I applied some mascara.

We arrived on time and made it to homeroom. I saw JJ take his assigned seat in the classroom and he immediately started flirting with the girl next to him. He did this every single day.

After school, we were hanging out and I was avoiding JJ the best I could. I didn't want to be alone with him. I wondered if he knew he pulled me back down to lay with him.

"Hey, JJ can you go inside and grab some more beers?" John B asked

We were getting ready to go out on the HMS pogue for a few hours.

"Aye-aye, captain! Kie, come help me" He said

I really wanted to say no but that would look suspicious, right? I followed him into the chateau and went to the fridge. He grabbed the cooler and I was pulling beers out and handing them to him, The cooler was full and when it came time for me to take a step back to close the fridge, JJ placed his hand low on my hip and pulled me toward him to close the gap between us.

"So you were awake last night when I got up to leave" I said calling him out

"Of course, I was. I didn't want you to leave me"

We both leaned in and our lips carefully touched. I pulled back and said, "Nice try, Maybank"

I turned to walk away but he stopped me, pulled me back into him, and this time I crashed my lips onto his. We were making out and he picked me up and put me on the counter. Our tongues intertwined and our hands were all over each other. JJ had on a cut t-shirt so one of my hands was in messy hair and the other was on his abs, just above his waist line.

His arm was wrapped around my lower back and his hand gripped my ass. His other hand was resting on my upper thigh on my hip. I could feel JJ getting hard. This was so insanely hot and I had no plans to stop. I forgot we were at the chateau and that John B and Pope were waiting for us.

We instantly broke apart when we heard the front door open. JJ picked up the cooler and I opened the fridge.

"You guys coming?" Pope asked

I couldn't help but laugh as JJ said, "No, but we would be if you wouldn't have walked in here"

"Huh?" Pope asked confused

"He means we were coming but you came to check on us and now we are wasting time standing here talking about this when we could be on the boat" I said walking towards the door

JJ whispered in my ear, "To be continued"

We got on the boat and John B spoke, "Finally, you two are the slowest people"

We headed out into the marsh and sipped a beer. We all jumped in and had a blast. We were heading back to the chateau and my heart was racing. I wanted to continue what JJ and I started earlier in the kitchen.

We were sitting by the fire and I was getting antsy just waiting.

"I should probably head home. My parents will get mad that I've been over here for so long"

"Yeah, mine too" Pope said

I was getting in my car to leave and JJ asked, "Kie, can you give me a ride home? My dad should be passed out by now and I need to grab some new clothes anyways"

"Yeah" I said and JJ walked towards my car

He got in the passenger seat and he said, "Fuck, I want you so bad"

I started the car and I placed my hand on JJ's upper thigh and slowly moved it to that one spot that he said, "Shit, Kie.."

I was just leaving when Pope came running and said, "Hold up, I need a ride home"

"Fucking Pope" I said

"Cock blocked part two" JJ whispered before Pope got in the backseat

I went to drop him off first and his dad was outside and he didn't want JJ to go home. So JJ was being forced to spend the night with Pope.

I went home and fell asleep. The next day, JJ had to work early and I spent the day at the chateau with John B and Pope.

JJ showed up and he was smiling. This needed to happen soon because it was driving me insane. We had been hanging out together for a while and John B suggested we needed more beer. JJ and I were going on a quick beer run. Perfect chance for us, right? Nope, John B decided to tag along.

It was around 7pm, we were sitting around the fire and I announced, "I'm exhausted after being in the sun all day. I'm heading to bed. Goodnight boys"

I went inside and laid in the spare bedroom as JJ and I exchanged dirty text messages. It had been about twenty minutes and he was waiting an appropriate amount of time to come in and say he was going to shower.

I couldn't wait any longer. I sent JJ a picture I took the other night. Let's just say he came in a minute later. He opened the door and suddenly, Pope was right behind him with John B.

"Okay, listen to me. I've been trying to be alone with Kie now for three days and you two keep cock blocking. Kie and I are going to have sex right now so you can either stay out here and listen or return to the fire and pretend like you have no idea what's happening" JJ said closing the door and locking it behind him

He crawled on top of me and kissed me. We were making out and we had sex. It was so worth the wait. We were getting dressed and we walked back out to the fire and John B and Pope both gave us looks like they were disgusted.

"So what are you two a thing now?" Pope asked

"Yeah, we are" JJ said kissing me which made both boys gag

We sat down next to each other and JJ wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. He whispered, "I love you, Kie"

I looked at him and said, "I love you, J"

He kissed my forehead and we sat there watching the bright orange flames from the fire. It was at this moment that I knew I would forever crave being in JJ Maybank's arms.