story 168

Kie's POV:

"Alright, Kie... Truth or dare" John B asked

"Truth"

"Tell us about the first time you did it"

I rolled my eyes not wanting to get into this right now. But it was part of the game so I simply said, "It was good. The usual"

JJ was next and he shockingly picked truth. He never picks truth so I decided to reuse John B's truth and said, "Tell us about your first time"

He just smirked and said, "Nahh, I'm good"

"Come on, JJ" Pope said

"I'm not answering the question. I'm done with this game" He said leaving the fire

We all thought it was weird that he just took off like that. He left on his bike and I continued playing truth or dare with John B and Pope.

Pope left pretty early and then John B headed to bed. I decided to head to JJ's house. I arrived and I texted him that I was outside and that we needed to talk. He didn't respond so I texted him again. He finally came outside and invited me in as his dad was gone.

"I don't know what happened earlier at the Chateau, but I'm sorry" I apologized as I felt guilty that he left like that

"Not your fault... Just didn't feel like playing the stupid game"

"Okay... I just thought John B asked me and so I didn't think it would be a big deal to ask you because you are always telling us about your hookups"

"I was thirteen.... Got into a huge fight with my dad and I couldn't go to John B's because I pissed his dad off by stealing his booze. So I met this girl and she was eighteen and here with her friends for a week. I needed a place to stay so I basically traded sex with her for a place to crash. It's not something that I'm proud of but I did what I needed to do"

"I'm sorry, I had no idea..."

"You wouldn't know because it's not something that I'm proud of. It's actually really embarrassing"

"It was illegal what she did"

"I was the one who convinced her. It wasn't good sex at all. I had no idea what I was doing, I mean I knew what I was supposed to do but knew nothing about how to make it enjoyable for her. What about you, was it actually enjoyable for you?"

Shit. Shit. Shit. I totally lied earlier. I've never actually done it before but didn't want the guys to know that. I couldn't lie to JJ but this was humiliating considering how many girls he's been with and all the experience he has.

"So I kinda lied earlier... I've never actually done it. I just didn't want everyone to know that. There's been opportunities but it just didn't feel right"

"Don't be embarrassed... If I could go back, I would wait for the right person. I wouldn't lose my vcard at thirteen and lose track of my body count by age fifteen"

"Then why do you keep hooking up with random girls?"

"It's easier to do it once with someone knowing we don't ever have to see each other again. I hate all the emotional attachment shit"

"So you're saying you'd never want to fuck the same person twice?"

"I mean, I have but it was strictly physical. We both agreed to a friends with benefits situation and we both got what we wanted out of it. I wanted someone to sleep with and she wanted to make her ex jealous"

"JJ, I'm not trying to tell you what to do but from what everyone says it's so much better when you're with someone you love and truly care about"