story 61

requested by outerbaanksjiara

Kie's POV:

I graduated from college a few months ago and I moved back home to OBX. I never thought that I would come back, but a certain blonde-haired blue-eyed boy still lived here. JJ and I started dating my senior year of college. He was working back home and we did long distance until I moved back home. I moved into JJ's house with him and my parents were pissed that I was willingly living on the cut and that the boy I was living with was JJ.

Life was great with JJ. We were finally getting adjusted to living together, which was not easy at first. We fought about stupid things and JJ always seemed to get upset and think the house wasn't good enough for me and that he wasn't good enough for me. He was at work today, it was a Saturday and he hated working the weekend. He was gone before the sun came up. Since he was gone, it was the perfect opportunity for me to take a pregnancy test.

I've been feeling off for a few days now and I missed my period two weeks ago. I took the test and waited the few minutes. I flipped it over and it was positive. I started crying because I was so happy. I've always wanted to be a mom and now that dream was coming true, with JJ. I hid the test and couldn't stop thinking about the perfect way to tell him when he got home from work.

JJ walked in the door all sweaty and hot from work.

"Hey sexy" I said smiling as I went to kiss him and he totally dodged the kiss and walked right past me into the bathroom to shower

He got out of the shower and sat on the couch and I asked, "Is everything okay?"

"I just had a long hard day at work. Stupid kooks showed up and caused some issues... But that was work, I'm home now, exactly where I need to be. Come here" He said pulling me onto his lap

We sat on the couch and watched my favorite tv show, Grey's Anatomy. JJ held me in his arms and I looked at him and said, "J"

"Yeah?" He asked looking at me

I was so ready to tell him that I was pregnant and I wanted to but I was scared. I was scared he wasn't ready for this and I didn't want to keep this from him. I decided to tell him tomorrow, but I was still too scared. He was working a ton of overtime and I was hanging out with Sarah and she brought out two margaritas to the dock.

I grabbed it not thinking and she noticed after a few minutes I hadn't taken a sip of it.

"Why aren't you drinking it?" She asked confused as I always requested them

"I'm just not in the mood tonight," I said

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" She practically screamed

"Shut up... But yes, I am and JJ doesn't know yet" I said as the boys were just by the fire

She was so excited and drilled me with questions. I told her I was scared to tell JJ and she told me it would be okay. She promised to keep the secret for me and we talked about the baby all night. It had been almost a week and I still haven't told JJ. Which sucked because this morning, I woke up and threw up all morning. The morning sickness had started. I made a doctor's appointment last week and it was in three days.

JJ got up and walked into the bathroom and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good" I said as I continued to throw up

I didn't leave the bathroom all morning and I came out after showering and I took a new pregnancy test. I was going to tell him. He was sitting on the couch and I went and sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.