story 185 (based on season 3)

sorry, it's just a short one!

Kie's POV:

JJ showed up to my parents anniversary party in a bad mood. Apparently, Big John got kidnapped and now we had to go to South America to save him. I swear it's always something.

JJ was being an ass saying to tell my dad thank you for the money clip he stole because he needed it. I was pissed at how he was acting.

"Can you just stop for a second? Why are you giving them a reason to hate you? They didn't have a reason before you stole the money clip"

"Why? Why does it matter if your parents like me or not"

"It matters to me because I like you... I love you, JJ and I want my parents to like you and see you as the guy you are, not the guy everyone else thinks you are"

"What? Wait? You love me?"

"Yes, obviously.. I mean, yeah.. I love you, JJ Maybank"

"Are you sure? I mean, it's me..."

I looked at JJ and said, "Yes, I'm sure"

"Well then, Kiara Carrera, I love you too" He said with the biggest smile on his face

I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back and when we broke apart he said, "Woah, I've dreamt about this for years and this was ten times better"

I couldn't help but laugh at the boy I was in love with. He kissed me again and said, "I could get used to this"

"I hope you do" I smiled kissing him again