story 44

Kie's POV:

One month ago, JJ and I started hooking up. We were going to keep it a secret and not tell anyone. So far, it had been easy and a lot of fun. We were together every night. Some nights he snuck into my room, others we just went to the beach, really anywhere.

It made me feel alive and gave me a huge adrenaline rush. It got hard not to kiss him in front of the other pogues. It got to the point where I knew his likes, dislikes, he knew mine.

JJ texted me to come to the chateau as Pope and John B were out doing grocery runs all day. I arrived and he kissed me. I kissed him back and he carried me to the spare room where we began ripping clothes off. Things were heated fast and we were both having fun.

We were being loud and JJ was doing everything perfectly and hitting all the right spots. My legs were shaking and we were both so close when suddenly the door opened and there stood Pope and John B.

We were both totally exposed. JJ was so quick to cover me up and said, "Get the fuck out!"

They shut the door and JJ went to lock it.

"Well that kinda killed the mood" I said sitting up

"Fuck.. What are we going to say to them?"

"Nothing... But I can't go out there like this" He said pointing to his boner

"Come here.." I said pulling him back on top of me as I kissed him and we continued

We got dressed after and JJ and I walked out of the bedroom and John B and Pope were outside waiting.

"What the hell" John B spoke first

"None of your damn business" JJ said not taking any questions

"Kiara, he sleeps with so many girls. You're just another one of his sluts" Pope said

JJ stepped in front of me and grabbed my arm to make sure I stayed back as he got in Pope's face.

"What did you call her?" He asked

"A slutttt" Pope said extending the t

JJ grabbed by his shirt and he got in his face and said, "You better shut the fuck up and apologize before I kill you"

Pope didn't say anything and JJ punched him. Pope tried to hit him back, but JJ already had him pinned against the wall. JJ hit him again and he said, "She isn't a slut, fuck you!"

Pope looked rough and JJ grabbed my hand and said, "Come on, let's go..."

I was crying and I left with JJ. We went outside and John B came out and asked, "So how long has this been going on?"

"I already told you, it's none of your damn business," JJ said and John B went back inside

"Thank you" I said

"No thank you needed. No one should ever speak to you like that." He said looking at me as he hugged me

We decided to go get some food at the wreck and then we were to hang out at the beach. We were sitting in the warm sand watching the sunset. We weren't talking but it was so calming.

JJ and I looked at each other and he slowly leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back and it felt different. I pulled back and looked at him bad I said, "We shouldn't do this anymore.. I'm sorry"

I left the beach in tears. It was only supposed to be one hook up but that turned into another so we agreed on friends with benefits. It was perfect until today when JJ defended me in front of our friends. It was hot and showed he cared about me and it made me realize that I was falling in love with him.

I ended whatever arrangement we had because I couldn't get hurt anymore. I loved him and I wasn't supposed to. I went home that night and cried myself to sleep. I craved falling asleep in JJ's arms. I realized that I didn't care about the hooks ups, I liked what happened after.

He'd hold me in his arms, lightly rubbing my back or playing with my hair. Sometimes we'd shower and he wash my hair for me. He was always just super comforting and sweet after. He showed me his soft side and I loved that side of him.

A few days had passed and I went to the chateau and Pope and John B both apologized. JJ was there supervising the whole thing. He was in a mood and it was raining.

"I need to smoke some weed," He said

"You don't have any weed. You smoked it all last night" Pope reminded him

"Then get me a fucking beer," JJ said clearly upset

"You drank the rest of the beers last night," John B said

"Fuck, just give me something to make me feel alive," JJ said annoyed and I walked over to where he was sitting and I sat on his lap and I kissed him

He was kissing me back and we were making out in front of Pope and John B. We didn't care. He broke the kiss and I pulled a blanket over us as I got off his lap and cuddled up next to him to finish watching the movie. No one said anything and I grabbed JJ's hand under the blanket and he gave me a look. 

The movie ended and it was still pouring outside. 

"So what's the deal with you two?" Pope asked

JJ looked at me and then at Pope and he said, "We're dating"

"Really?" John B asked

"Yeah," I said smiling as JJ kissed me

"We're going to bed" JJ said getting up and leading me to the spare bedroom

We laid in bed and talked about what just happened out there.

"So, you're okay with the whole dating me thing?" He asked nervously

I laughed and said, "Of course, I love you..."

"I love you, Kie. This last month hasn't just been about the hooking up. I love you falling asleep in my arms and waking up in my arms. I love our showers, our late night talks, I love being with you" JJ said as he kissed me goodnight