Pikachu and Ketchup

Ash decided to have lunch at his mom's restaurant. Of course, he brought his buddy Pikachu.

He ordered an omelet. When he was given his food, he was also handed a ketchup bottle. Pikachu's eyes glimmered in awe.

Pikachu immediately took the ketchup and poured it all over Ash's omelet. Ash noticed that Pikachu was pouring too much. Ash told him that, and Pikachu stopped.

Pikachu then sat down, hugging the opened ketchup bottle while Ash ate his omelet. Pikachu licked the tip of the ketchup bottle.

Ketchup is really Pikachu's most favorite thing in the world.

As soon as Ash was done eating, he looked at his buddy and he was squishing his cheeks to the bottle.

"Pikachu, let's go!" Ash said as he stood up to get ready to leave the restaurant. Pikachu stood as well, but he was still holding the ketchup bottle. "Pikachu, you gotta leave that here."

Pikachu refused to leave the ketchup bottle. He turned away and sat on a chair, and he was still hugging the bottle.

"Come on, Pikachu! You can't stay here forever." Ash said. Pikachu still refused to listen.

Ash sighed.

"Come on, buddy. Stop acting you like that ketchup bottle as much as I like Misty." Ash said.

Pikachu looked at him with teasing eyes. Ash blushed, realizing what he had just said.

"Pikachu, let's go!"

"Pikapi pika pikachu-pi!" Pikachu teased (Ash loves Misty!)

"Pikachu, will you stop?" Ash asked. Pikachu said 'no' through non-verbal signs.

Ash sighed.

"If I let you bring that ketchup bottle home, will you stop?" Ash said.

Pikachu rejoiced in success as he went to Ash's side.

They left the restaurant with Pikachu hugging his beloved ketchup bottle.

THE HECK DID I WRITE? I just watched the episode Showdown at Dark City, and I remembered the events of Pikachu and the ketchup there. Hihi.