Not an Oneshot: My Favorite Pokemon Episodes...when I was 12.

So...announcement...I will be putting random stuff like this every once in a while in my oneshot book. Feel free to read them. If you don't wanna...it's okay. These segments will serve as a little intermission from the oneshots.

So...I was going through some stuff when I saw this old notebook. It was scrapbook-like thingy that I had when I was 12. Well...I'm way over 12 years old now. So yeah...I'm old.

The contents of the notebook were mainly Pokémon lists and friends stuff. I listed the names of some of buddies I had when I was a kiddo. And most of those people I don't even talk to anymore even if I pass by them.

Anyway...let's just go to the Pokémon lists!

So here...there are only a few lists and it was the list of my favorite episodes in the Pokémon anime...at least from Season 1-8. So...that's from the original series up until the Advanced Battle series.

I looked at the list and I wondered why they were there in the first place. I mean...I don't even remember the events of some of the episodes listed until I look it up again. So...I might be inaccurate with some info that I might say.

THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

Whatever...so I'm here to enumerate my top 40 favorite Pokémon anime episodes (Season 1-8).

40. Whichever Way the Wind Blows – This episode was about a group of Bellossom and Vileplume fighting. The way the Gloom evolve here depend on whichever way the wind blows. Yeah. So...Ash, Misty and Brock try to make them friends...and the feud ended when there were some Bellossom who wanted to become Vileplume and Vileplume who wanted to become Bellossom.

39. One Trick Phony – Ash, Misty and Brock are introduced to the Battle Park. It turns out that Team Rocket are having their duty there. Since the park was closed, TR decided to battle Ash and pals. I think Team Rocket got their hands on some strong Pokémon. I don't really remember much...honestly.

38. Bound for Trouble – I think this is the lone Orange Islands episode in my list. So yeah. TR captures Pikachu. Pikachu was trapped with Meowth. Pikachu and Meowth blasted off elsewhere. Pikachu and Meowth have their own adventures in this episode.

37. Seeing is Believing – So this is the episode where both May's Silcoon and Jessie's Cascoon evolve. Since her Wurmple evolved, Jessie always thought that she had a Silcoon and she can't wait to have a Beautifly. But as her 'Silcoon' evolved, she realized that she ended up having a Dustox...which she loved even more.

36. A Togepi Mirage – So this is the second episode of the Misty returns arc. This is where Misty's Togepi evolved into Togetic...and Togetic decided to stay in the Mirage Kingdom to protect the Togepi. I don't watch this episode much anymore. I don't like replaying emotional episodes, but this is a good episode nonetheless.

35. Beauty and the Breeder – This was the episode where Suzy returns. Suzy enters some contest with Brock and they were against this guy named Zane. Turns out that this Zane guy has the hots for Suzy, and I think Suzy likes him too. This makes Brock sad. This was also the episode where Brock returns Vulpix to Suzy.

34. The Apple Corp – Ash, Misty and Brock arrive at the apple farm of a girl named Charmaine. A bitten apple then falls down and hits Pikachu, and Pikachu is accused of stealing apples! But it turns out, it was a group of Pichu. In the end, the Pichu became Charmaine's assistants in the farm.

33. Now That's Flower Power – If this was present ranking, this might have been ranked higher. But hey, this is the rank 12 year old me decided. So anyway, in this episode, May trains for her first contest in Slateport City. They then meet this guy named Drew, who ends up becoming May's rival. Drew says that May has no talent...blah blah blah. Torchic eats Mr. Big's Bluk Berries and they look for berries. The epic moment when Jessie, James and Meowth mimicked Wobbuffet as he came out of his ball. The cute moment when Torchic saw the berries and tried to get it. The moment when May almost kicked Drew's butt in their first battle if TR didn't interrupt. The moment when Drew helps the gang versus TR. Yeah...love this episode. This would be top 10 for present me.