Yet Another Story (Contestshipping)

It was the end of Milani's first class on a fine Thursday morning. Ok...it wasn't a fine Thursday morning. They had yet another super difficult quiz. And every after super difficult quiz from the super difficult class, Milani would always have some yummy food. Good thing her next class is still in the afternoon, so she has all the time to eat and rest.

That time, Milani was in the mood for some ramen, so she went to the ramen shack. She ordered her noodles and took a seat.

Suddenly, a girl sat beside her.

"Hi, Milani. Awesome seeing you here!" The girl greeted. Milani looked at her in surprise.

"Hello, May! Of course I'd see you here." Milani said.

"So...what ya doing here?" May asked.

"Eating." Milani said.

"So...I thought you had class today." May said.

"Eh...I have a long break." Milani replied.

"Cool! So...how come you're alone?" May asked.

"I just feel like it." Milani answered.

"Oh. I hope you don't mind if I hang with you for a while." May said.

"Yeah sure." Milani replied.

"Awesome! So...wanna play a game?" May asked.

"Sure. Let's make a story!" Milani asked.

"Sounds fun! You start it and I'll continue, and we go back and forth!" May said.

"Ok." Milani said.

"Awesome! Go, Milani. Take the stage!" May cheered.

"One day, a girl named May was on her way to another contest." Milani started.

"She only needed one more ribbon before she could enter the Grand Festival!" May continued.

"But as she walked, she saw an Ariados blocking her way." Milani said.

"It turns out that it was Harley's Ariados!" May said.

"The Ariados then wrapped May with a string shot, leaving her trapped." Milani said.

"Harley showed up, laughed and taunted May as he returned Ariados." May said.

"Harley then left as May tried to escape." Milani said.

"But...just when all hope is lost, beautiful pink petals surrounded May and cut the string shot." May said.

"May wondered if it was a Petal Dance attack coming from the wild Pokémon there." Milani said.

"Suddenly, a Roserade showed up in front of her, along with the trainer." May said.

"It turns out that it was her rival, Drew!" Milani said. May blushed since she thought Milani would mention herself since she had a Roserade of her own.

"D-Drew then brought out his Flygon so that they can fly to the contest so May could make it in time." May said.

"They arrived at the contest hall and May was able to register in time!" Milani said.

"May then competed in the contest, and Harley was shocked to see her." May said.

"He attempted another trick to stop May from winning." Milani said.

"But before Harley could do anything, Drew stopped him." May said.

"Harley said, 'Sheesh Drew, if you like her just admit it already!'" Milani said as she chuckled. May blushed again.