CPCQ Challenge: Return of the Dancing Grampa

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE MEDIA, THE SONG, THE LYRICS, THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION TO THE LYRICS AND THE CHOREO. THE SONG AND DANCE IS FROM THE ANIME BEYOND THE BOUNDARY (KYOUKAI NO KANATA). THE SONG IS 'YAKUSOKA NO KIZUNA'.

--

Ash: Uh...this is going to be so embarrassing.

Gary: It's Ashy-boy's turn!

Drew: I got something to say first.

Gary: Ugh. Fine.

Drew: So...apparently the video from the last part cannot be played on mobile due to copyright stuff...I guess...IDK. It used the song 'I Believe I Can Fly' so yeah. The video is entitled 'Stunfisk flies while I play very fitting music'. Again...it's not my video. It's not Elemeno's video either.

Ash: So...can I have my oneshot now?

Drew: Yep.

Ash: Enjoy the oneshot!

Pikachu: Pi-pikachu!

--

Milani is watching TV while she was eating some popcorn. She has nothing to do in life right now.

"HEY! Bianca here! It's entertainment section time!" Bianca, who happens to be the girl on TV at the current moment of time, said. "It's been years since the 'Dancing Grampa' was brought back to his planet, but it looks like he has made his return!"

"What the?" Milani said in curiosity. "Is Jace up to something again? Ugh...I knew I should've told everyone that it was him."

"Yes! And this Dancing Grampa has gotten everyone's attention. He even has a fans club now! Well...they call it the Grandpappy Jack Tribe! Hey! I wanna be in the tribe!" Bianca said. "That's all the time we have. Bye- BYYYYE!"

Milani turned off the television and she brought out her phone to call a very important person.

She dialed so many times, but no answer.

"What the heck? Ugh." Milani said. She brought out her laptop and searched for Grandpappy Jack. She saw a video called, 'Dancing Grampa returns'.

She clicked the video and she was shocked with how good he was at dancing...and he was even better than before.

She dialed the number she was calling again, but there was no answer.

Suddenly...her phone rang.

Tierno: MILANI!!! Did you see that Grandpappy Jack video? I can't believe he returned! Where's Jace? So he can save us again!

Milani: I've been trying to call him, but I'm getting no answer. I'm really worried.

Tierno: Oh no! I bet Grandpappy Jack kidnapped Jace for revenge!

Milani: Don't say that! You're scaring me.

Tierno: You know...I noticed something unusual about Grandpappy Jack, though. But hey, he's an alien, right?

Milani: Yeah...

Tierno: Still...he has a freakish eye, man.

Milani: Freakish eye?

Tierno: Yeah...check the vid!

Milani checked the video once again, and yes...he did have a freakish eye.

Milani: How the?

Tierno: He must be in his alien form.

Milani: Something messed up is happening here. Jace is really in trouble.