Q&A Time!

After the pizza party...(kitchen)

Milani: That was some good pizza.

Drew: I know...I can't believe Michael ate some of our pizza though.

*RING*

Milani: Ooh! I've got a message!

~

Unknown Number: Hello! Happy Birthday Milani. Hope u loved the pizza xCal

Milani: I did. Thanks. Wait...

Cal: Yes?

Milani: Are you...

Calum: I'm Calum. Don't u remember? I delivered ur pizza. By the way...Michael told me that he wasn't the one who stole your pizza. He ate the one in the shop before we left. Your pizza was the extra meaty one, right? The one he ate was Hawaiian.

Milani: Hi Calum! OMG! It's you. So...who stole my pizza?

Calum: Idk. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your day! Happy birthday from 5SOS!

Milani: Thanks Calum. Love you.

Milani: OMG. Did I just say that?

Calum: You know...I noticed that someone there in your party wants your love too....

Milani: What? I don't think so.

Calum: You'll see.

Milani: Ok...hope to see you again soon Calum.

~

Drew: Why are you fangirling over there?

Milani: OMG! Calum texted. AAHHHHH!

Drew: Why'd he text you?

Milani: He told me that Michael wasn't the one who ate the pizza that was delivered to us. He ate someone else's pizza.

Drew: Then...who ate ours.

Milani: Idk.

Barry: *enters* Hey you two! The Q&A is about to begin!

Milani: But...I thought we'll have it tomorrow.

Barry: Well...not anymore. Sheesh you only have three questions anyway.

Milani: Uh...I know, but Cookie (@PoreeCookie) and Ketchup (@pikaketchup88) said they were going to make more. And who knows if there are last minute questions.

Barry: I doubt. Look if we will hold this one off, I will have to fine you!

Milani: Fine. Fine. Stop fining. Sheesh.

At the living room...

Milani: So...apparently Barry told us that will have the Q&A now. So...I hope you guys are ready. But first...let me introduce to you guys to the readers aka the Wattpadders!

Barry: Hello Wattpadders! So...it's Q&A time! Let's have them questions! WOOOOOO!

Milani: Wait...why are you hosting?

Barry: Because Cookie and Ketchup have questions for you too, Milani. And...they're surprise because they didn't send them through the comments.

Milani: Let's just get this over with.

Barry: Okay...let's start with this barrage of questions from @PoreeCookie aka Cookie. The first one is a question for the girls. That includes Milani and Shiela. The question is...whose performance did you like better? 5 Seconds of Pokémon or the Bros?