Cry (Flavescentshipping)

Drew: So...hi.

May: In honor of the 10K views, Elemeno decided to have a little challenge. She made the readers choose three numbers from 1-20.

Drew: May, you don't need to explain it again. They can just go back to the last part.

May: Okay...so anyway. Elemeno will be writing three oneshots about the three winning ships!

Drew: Since there was a tie for third place...Elemeno will use her secret pick which she revealed anyway in her book, 'Hey...'

May: It was the number 15. Unfortunately, that doesn't change the results...so...she gets to pick another number.

Drew: She picked 11...which again doesn't break the tie. So...she picked another number which is...17. Again...no change to the results.

May: So...she decides to do the two ships. So...now she gets to do four oneshots for this challenge. Hooray.

Drew: As the title says, the first ship we will be doing is Flavescentshipping. This was number 5 in the list. 5 received...well...five votes.

May: This will be a songfic of Cry by Mandy Moore.

Drew: It's in the soundtrack of A Walk To Remember.

May: On with the oneshot!

--

It was a cold September afternoon in Ecruteak City. Iris decided to visit that place in hope to discover more about the legendary Pokémon around the area. The legendary Pokémon weren't exactly Dragon types, but Iris still wanted to know about them.

While she was walking around town, she felt kind of lonely because she wasn't with Ash and Cilan anymore.

Axew then popped out of her hair and cheered. At least she still had Axew.

She petted Axew as they continued walking. They then passed by the Ecruteak Gym when then saw a familiar boy with dirty blond hair.

The two made eye contact, but the boy turned away. He wasn't really in the best mood to talk, so he continued to walk away.

Meanwhile, Iris decided to chase after him.

"Hey, Trip! Wait up!" Iris yelled as she followed the boy.

Trip moved so quickly that Iris lost track of where he was. She was thinking to just let it go, but for some reason she wanted to talk him. They never really talked a lot before, but that was mainly because she was hanging with Ash and Cilan. Trip wasn't really fond of both guys, but he seemed nicer towards Iris.

Iris continued walking when Axew pointed to some path that was surrounded by a lot of trees. Iris took the path and she got to a cliff. It was a beautiful sight as it overlooked the entire city.

She then noticed a familiar figure looking at the beautiful view of the city. It was the same boy she was looking for.

She quietly approached him as she looked at his face. She saw a few tears down his cheek.

"Go away." Trip growled at her.

Iris stopped in her tracks, but she didn't leave just yet.

"Is something bothering you?" Iris asked.

"Just go away." Trip said in an even louder tone.

"You're such a little kid. If something is bothering you, you should tell someone so that you can let out that heavy feeling." Iris said.