Untitled Part 3

Since he was a kid Five discovered that every time he was having a nightmare that was upsetting him or scaring him too much he was teleporting in sleep. Many times he was awakened by his siblings because he was teleporting in their room, in their bed. It was a subconscious action to seek comfort from his family. Thank God that he was never teleporting in his dad's room. He didn't even want to know what he would have done if he did that.

Unfortunately not all his siblings were sympathetic to him. He was often kicked from Allison's room because he was disturbing his sleep. If he got in Luther's room he was kicked out and scolded because he wasn't a normal kid so he shouldn't act like one. Diego was letting him stay only if he was in a good mode. Something that he wasn't often. So he was kicked from his room most of the time. 

With Ben. Well, he was more sympathetic because he had his own nightmares too, so he was letting him stay in his room every time he got there in his sleep. Viktor too. Even though he was worried that their father would catch them and would be angry. Klaus. Well in cooperation with their other siblings, he never woke up when Five teleported into his room. Considering that he was almost always dead tired because he rarely can sleep because of the presence of the ghost. So when he was getting there, instead of waking up Klaus was unconsciously moving closer to him and hugged him close which was a comfort for both of them.

Unfortunately, when he was in the apocalypse he didn't have his siblings to seek them unconsciously and their comforting presence. He was all alone. But he knew that he was still teleporting in his sleep because he was always waking up not where he had fallen asleep. And a part of him hoped that he woke up beside one of his siblings. But his hope was always dying down when he turned to see that it was only him and Delores.

Once he grew older his habit died down.

When he returned back in 2019 he was always busy, trying to prevent the apocalypse that he was barely sleeping. And when he was asleep, it was because he passed out from injuries or exhaustion. Both there and in the '60. So no incident happened.

Now they were all back home. He and Klaus and Ben and Luther were the only ones in the mansion. Diego was in his stupid boiler apartment. Viktor was in his own apartment too. Allison was with her daughter.

Five was in his room reading a bit before he decide to go to sleep. It had been a while since he had read for pleasure and not to find ways to save the world. Unfortunately for him, he was forbidden to stay up late anymore because apparently it wasn't good for a kid to do that.

"I'm not a kid. I'm fucking 58 years old", Five snarled when Klaus grabbed his coffee and he poured it into the sink. It was 10 in the evening and he wouldn't have slept at all if he would have drank that coffee.

" Not in that body you are not my little baby brother", Klaus said with a smile and patted Five head and almost lost his fingers because of it. "Now be a good little boy and listen to your big brother"

Ben who was sitting on the counter rolled his eyes at his brother's stupidity and prayed for his soul. "You deserve it", he said soon with a laugh when Klaus yelped when the little gremlin jumped on him.

Now he can't drink coffee late at night and he hoped that reading would keep him awake. But in reality, it makes I'm even more sleepy. The truth was. That he's afraid of falling asleep. Afraid of the dreams that haunt him every night. Not that he would tell anyone. He'll rather die than go to his siblings and tell them that he's afraid of his nightmares.

Later Five had called asleep with his book open on his chest.

He's back there. Back in the Apocalypse.

The ash is burning his throat and makes his eyes water.

He's surrounded by his siblings' dead bodies.