Untitled Part 62

The apocalypse had been prevented. The moon hadn't gone boom. The world wasn't destroyed like the one where Five had lived for 45 years. Everyone was alive. His siblings are alive and they all live back home again. It's not exactly the best place to live in, because their childhood wasn't happy there. But it is still home.

One day something had happened that made Five think that he was either still sleeping or that he had eaten by mistake some of Klaus's old drugs. Even though he knew that he had thrown them away when he decided to be sober. Five was the first one who woke up. He went into the kitchen and made himself some coffee. That's when he heard it. Children giggling. Five frowned confused and he walked into the living room to see 6 very familiar children running around after each other. Then as Five stood frozen in the doorway the kids stopped running and they noticed him. 

"Five", the kids said and they jumped on him. Five sprawled on the ground with 6 familiar kids, on him who giggled. Nope. This wasn't a dream. And he was definitely not high. His siblings are 5 years old. His 6 siblings. Ben was there too and somehow he wasn't a ghost. But a human being. So whatever happened affected him more than the others.

So now Five was on the couch rubbing his temple as the kids played and screamed in the house. He wonders how they don't have any problems running around when they are swimming in their clothes. Five tried to figure out what happened and how his siblings turned in some kids. It was hard with all the yelling but he remembered. Last night he had felt a sweet smell in the house. He had brushed it aside thinking that it was from a perfume or room freshener. But then he remembered that his siblings complained of dizziness and that they are tired. Even if they hadn't done anything to make them tired. So their current situation its was because of gas of sort that was released in his house. It was most likely the Commission. There's no other explanation. He wonder why he hadn't been affected too. Maybe it was because he was already deaged. It doesn't matter. All that matters is keeping his siblings safe until this wears off. How hard it can be?

================================================================================

His siblings would probably kill him. But he can't let them swim in their big clothes all day. So Five went into all their rooms, grabbed some of their clothes, and chopped them until they were more fitting for 5 years old.

"Alright rugrats", Five called and all his siblings turned their attention to him, looking at him with big eyes. "Change in these clothes. It's better than what you all wearing now" he said as he handed them the clothes. Shirts and jeans for Luther, Diego, Ben, and Viktor. A dress for Allison and one for Klaus too. He had seen it in his dresser. He didn't know what to choose between the dress and shirt and jeans like his other brothers. But when he saw Klaus's eyes sparkle he realized that he had made the right choice. The kids all grabbed the clothes and went to their room to change. Good. 

 Later Five was thinking about what he should do next when he felt a small hand tugging at his sleeve. He looked down to see Viktor looking at him shily. "What Viktor?", he asked softly to not scare the child.

"I'm hungry"

"Alright. I'm going to make something to eat and you go and get your other siblings" Viktor nodded with a smile and he ran away. Five walked into the kitchen and he started to make some food for himself and his siblings. One by one all his brothers and sister walked into the kitchen chatting happily. He couldn't remember if that's how they had been when they were all children too. He was pretty sure that none of them were that happy.

After the food was done Five served all his siblings' food and orange juice before he sat down with his own food and a cup of coffee.

"Can I have a coffee too?"Diego asked.