Untitled Part 5

Pain.

Pain

So much pain

It hurts

Five regained consciousness with a groan and he winced as he could feel pain shouting through his all body. He blinked a couple of times to see that he was upside down in the car that was destroyed. His leg was killing him and he could feel glass on his arms and torso. Blood coming from them and his head. When he heard sirens getting closer he cursed.

Early that day

Five blinked from the house angry and curing his siblings who decide to treat him like a kid once more. How dare they, gang on him and tell him to stop stealing their cars and driving around. He's not a minor. He's not 13 years old. He's 58 years old. And if he wants to drive a car then he would fucking do it. He doesn't care what they say or the police. Not like the police would catch him. He's not stupid. They didn't say anything when he drove the first time he had returned or when he was in the '60 and now they lecture him about being minor and he can't drive. He snorted. Yeah. He would show them minor.

Five looked around and spotted the van that he had driven weeks ago when he had returned from the apocalypse and he blinked inside it. He prefers to drive this because it would be the last vehicle that they would last assume to check. Diego would notice if his car would be gone, obviously and if he took dad car, Luther, Allison, and Viktor would notice.

Five started the car and he drove away from the Hargreeves mansion. He drove on a more empty street with the windows closed because he's not stupid to attract attention. He was driving without a destination. He wanted to be away from his family for a while.

"Too young to drive, my ass", Five snorted as he continued his peaceful drive. "What do they think. I don't have a pea brain like them. I already told them that I can do everything. And how dare they act like a concerned family out of nowhere. Until now all they did was criticized me and blame and call me selfish. And now they act as they care?"He snorted and rolled his eyes. Even though he was acting like he didn't care about their words, he actually does. And it hurts like bitch to be blamed for something that he hadn't done to be called selfish and criticized when all he had done, had done it for his family.

"I bet that they are more worried that I will ruin the cars than about my own safety". Yeah. That was it. They are ruined about the cars, not about him. Five shook his head and turned the car to the next street on the left and he continued to drive calmly. Everything had been peaceful for a few hours. He had made sure that all the streets he drove on weren't very crowded because he wasn't in the mode for traffic out road rage. Then out of nowhere a speed junkie, a crazy driver appeared and crashed into Five car, sending his car rolling away and stopping a few meters away upside down.

Now

Five cried out when he tried to move away and get from the car, and to his embarrassment, he could feel tears pouring from his eyes. But he couldn't help himself. He was in so much pain. When he heard the sirens getting closer and closer Five closed his eyes, unbuckled his seatbelt and gathered as much power as he could, and blinked away from the car.

He blinked back in his bedroom and managed to collapse on his bed instead of the floor. He had probably passed out for a while because when he returned to consciousness the room was illuminated only by the moonlight. Surprisingly, not one of his siblings had come to check on him. They either don't give a shit about him or decided to let him cool off. Five blinked back tears when he moved from the bed. His whole body was in so much agony. But he needs to take care of his wounds. He limped into his bathroom and looked in the mirror. He looked like someone out of a horror movie. His skin was pale and there was caked blood on his face from the gash on his forehead that had stopped bleeding a while ago. His hair was a mess too. There was glass on his arms and torso. His leg was hurting like a bitch too but he doesn't think that it was broken. But his right wrist is definitely fractured.