Untitled Part 50

After Five had realized that he was unwanted by his family, they cared more about not being able to go back home than what happened to him when he had disappeared, Five decided to stick with the Sparrows for a while. Ben and Fei were very pleased with that, even if he still refused to be a Sparrow. The others. Well, the others were still confused about why the Umbrella kid was still with them. Sloane also accepted him with open arms. But the others were skeptical.

So besides Ben, Fei and Sloane, the others think that he's some sort of spy and he sends information about them to the Umbrella. Well, he couldn't blame them. Even though his family is full of jerks, he hadn't said anything to the Sparrows about them. But Five knows some things about Sparrows. Five can see them shooting him glares at meals, or when he trains with them. The reason why he hadn't been attacked was the protective wall formed by Ben, Fei, Sloane, and Wuya. He was surprised that his father hadn't said anything about his presence there or kicked him out.

================================================================================

"Shit", Five cursed as Ben pealed the bandages, that got stuck to his wound.

"Don't curse. You are the one who got reckless in the training and ripped your stitches. I still want to know the full story of how you got this", Ben said and he grimaced at the bleeding wound. He immediately grabbed a cloth and he pressed it against the kid's side.

Five hissed and he instinctively grabbed Ben's wrist and he squeeze tight. If it hurts, Ben doesn't show it. "And I said that I will tell you about it. One day", he said and Ben rolled his eyes.

"Tell me at least for how long did you have this wound"

"For a few weeks"

"A few weeks, "Ben said shocked. "And it didn't heal yet?"

"Didn't have the time to heal. I had to run around and save my family and the world. I lost count of how many times the stitches were ripped"

Ben grumbled annoyed when Five mentioned his ungrateful family. He removed the cloth and looked at the wound. It stopped bleeding. "Well good thing. You only ripped a few stitches. Not like last time"Last time being when he and Fei had found him bleeding in the hotel room and his siblings watching him like idiots instead of helping him. 

"Yeah. Yeah. Get over it already"Five said and he clenched his teeth as he prepared for the sting of the antiseptic and the feeling of thread closing his wound. After he finished the stitches and bandaged back the wound he grabbed two pills for the kid. "What is this?"

"Painkillers and antibiotics to not die"

"I don't need them"

"Hahaha. You are funny. Now take them or I will shove them down your throat"Five rolled his eyes and grabbed the pills and he swallowed them dry because Ben's voice had been deadly serious. "Good. Now rest. Don't do anything stupid that would ripe your stitches again", he said and he ruffled the boy's hair, making Five shove his hand away.

================================================================================

"How's the kid?"Fie asked Ben when he had joined her and their other siblings.

"When I left he was still in the bed. Hopefully, he would stay there"

"Can you explain yourself why the kid is still here and act like he's not our enemy?"Marcus asked sternly as he looked at Ben and Fei.

"Because the kid he's not our enemy", Fei said.

"Last time I checked the kid was part of the umbrella," Jayme said.