Untitled Part 40

Five hates sometimes how unlucky he could be. First, he had messed up the calculation and when he had returned back in 2019 he returned as a 13-year-old kid. Really. If he had deaged, he should have at least de-aged to his siblings' age. But no. He was stuck like a little kid. And the other thing. Well even if his body had reverted to the age of 13, the scars that he had had from different wounds, remained on his body.

Five was about to change his clothes, he always does that fast so he can't see his body being covered everywhere in scars. Scars that he got from his mission with the Commission or when he had been tortured by the said agency. But there were scars from his time in the Apocalypse as well. When the door opened. His siblings apparently didn't hear about the word knocking.

"Hey, Five.... What the hell?"Five flinched as he heard Luther's shocked voice and he turned to see him looking as shocked as he sounds. It took Five several seconds to figure out that his brother was looking at his scars. Five cursed and he immediately pulled on a shirt on him.

"Is there a reason why you are here?"Five asked annoyed.

"Yeah. I was about to tell you that dinner "

"Alright", Five said and he passed him to get out of the room. But before he could do that Luther grabbed him by his arm.

"Five. What's with all the scars?" he asked worried.

"Not any of your business"

"Five..."

"No. I told you. It's not any of your business and now drop it" he said and he tried to free himself from his brother, but Luther tightened his hold on him.

"Five. We are your family. We have the right to know if something is wrong with you."

"You...Wait. We. Are you planning to tell the others about this?"Five asked and the silence was an answer for him. "What the hell? You have no right to tell the others about the scars."He yelled. From there the two brothers started to yell at each other. Luther wanted to know about his scars, how he got them, and to tell the others as well, because they have the right. Anf Five was mostly curing him and threatening him with death and bloody harm if he dares to open his mouth.

Unfortunately for Five his other brothers and sister heard his screaming match with Luther when they had come after them, and they heard about the scars as well. They all looked at each other, all wondering silently from where Five had scars. 

Klaus and Diego were the ones who intervened before the little gremlin would start to do what he had threatened.

"Alright, little buddy. Calm down" Klaus said as he pulled Five away from Luther. 

"Let me go you fucker"He snarled.

"Watch your language Five", Diego warned him. He made a sign to the others to leave the room. "What's gotten into you?"Deigo demand.

"Not any of your business, "Five said and he was about to leave his room when he had been stopped again. This time by Klaus.

"You are not leaving this room until you tell what happened? Why did you argue like this? We only heard about some scars"

Five froze when he heard that. Greta. Now all his siblings had heard that he has scars. He kept them a secret for a reason. They are an embarrassment. Ugly forms that would decore his body until he dies. And he wanted to keep them a secret because he wants to forget about their existence. If the others would know about them, they would pester him about them, like now, and he would never forget about them anymore.

"Hey. Earth to Five", Klaus said and he snapped his fingers in front of Five's face, snapping him from his thoughts. "We've lost you there for a second buddy"

"Leave me alone. Please", Five said and this time his voice was tired as he pleaded with them, and not angry anymore.

"Five. What's wrong?"Diego asked as he kneeled in front of his brother to be eye to eye and put his hands on his shoulders. "Why did you fight with Luther?"

Five sighed. "Luther saw my scars and demanded to know from where I got them and wanted to tell you guys as well. I didn't want. But you all still found out in the end"

"Luther meant well. Only that he can be a dumbass about it sometimes. He was just worried because he had seen you covered in scars and he wanted to know what happened"

"But it's my business. I don't understand why do I have told him about it?"

"Like I said. He was just worried. But I know that there's more to this than you let know"

Five sighed. He might as well tell them. He knew that if he would not tell them, then they would continue to bother him. And if it's not Klaus and Diego then it's Allison or Viktor or Luther again. "I want to forge about them. Every time I change my clothes, I do it fast to not look at them. I want to forget that they exist. But it's harder than it looked"

"Why?"Klaus asked confused. "We all have our own fair share of scars but we are not bothered by them. I know that I'm not"He looked at Diego.

"Yeah. Me neither"

"Yeah. Because you all have little. My body is covered in scars, from cuts, burns, and bullet wounds from my time in the Commison and Apocalypse. It's full of ugly marks that would remain forever n my body."

"Wah wah. Ugly marks?"Klaus asked. "Fivey. Your scars are not ugly marks. Every scar that you have is telling a story. A story about the harshness that you went through and its shows that you survived. That you are a survivor."

"Klaus is right, Five. Never be embarrassed about them anymore. Like Klaus said, They are not just useless marks on your body. But everyone tells the story about how you survived where many wouldn't have"

"C'mere you little beast" Klaus said and he took Five in his arms. Five huffed but he didn't push him away. Diego joined them as well and they squished Five between them. It would take some time for Five to actually be comfortable with his scars. It won't be that easy. But at least he believes his brother when they told him that every scar tells a different story where he had survived where many wouldn't or couldn't.