Untitled Part 58

Five prides himself with the fact that he can defeat his enemies, without his powers as well. Even in his 13-year-old body. He has the training from his father and the assassin one is memorized in his head. So yeah. No matter what body has, power or not power, he could still take them down. Then why now he was staying and doing nothing as some bullies beat the shit out of him? Easy. Because if he fights back, there's a chance that he would snap their neck or crack their skulls. 

Five liked going to school in the beginning. The classes and his friends are the reason. But then girls started to look at him. Girls that have boyfriends. Apparently, they are interested in his smarts. Which is something that you barely see in movies, popular girls, going after nerds. In reality, it's even rare.

It started when the teachers began to praise him for his perfect scores and smarts. Some of his colleagues were jealous of him. But at least his friends weren't one of them. They are very happy and always start clapping and whistling when he's praised by the teachers. Something that makes him cover his face in embarrassment.

"Hi, "A girl said as she walked to the table where Five and his friends were in the lunch room."You are Five. Aren't you?" she asked as she sat down beside him. Five looked at her. She was wearing a blue crop top and a mini skirt. Her blonde long hair was put in a ponytail. And her face was full of makeup. Too much if you as him. Most people would find her beautiful and drool after her. But he doesn't. 

"Yes. Can I help you?" he asked with a smile, trying to be polite. Ben told him that he must learn to be more friendly and not scare people off. Apparently, he didn't receive the message that he has at least 6 friends in school.

"I heard that you are very smart. And I was wondering if you would help me study", she said and invaded his personal space. "Maybe tonight. Either at me or you is fine", she said as she moved a finger up and down on his chest. Five cringed. The way she was leaning close to him and touching him was making him uncomfortable and remembering him about the Handler.

"I'm sorry. But I always help my friends"

"Oh. But I can be your friend as well. And maybe more", she whispered in his ear.

Five recoiled away and moved from her. "No thank you. I'm not interested" But apparently she didn't get the message because she moved closer to him again.

"Come on. You won't regret it"

"Hey". One of his friends said. His name was Kevin. He was an Asian. But he was born in America. He has short black hair and black eyes. Sometimes when he looked at him he thinks he sees Ben. He imagine if Ben looked like him when he was a teen. But not only this. He's also a fan of S.F.books too. This was his first friend. He has most of his classes with him. "He already said that he's not interested. Leave him alone", he said as he pulled her away from Five.

"Yeah, girl. You are like 17 and he's 13" Another of his friends said. His name is Mike. He has shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. He was a little taller than him. All his friends are taller than him because they are 15 and he's 13. Mike was his second friend. He is Kevin's friend and when the two started to hang out he introduced him to Mike as well and the two befriended fast.

The woman snorted. "So. Age is just a number"

"Yeah. And so is 911" Mike said.

"And a prison is just a room as well" Kevin added with a smirk. 

The woman huffed stomped her feet and walked away from them.

"Thank you guys, "Five told them with a sincere and relieved smile. "She was really annoying"

"And a creep too"

Unfortunately, the girl has a boyfriend and she complained to him that he hit on her. And she was not the only one. All the girls that he had refused, went to their boyfriends and told them the same story. And that's how he found himself in the situation where he was being beaten or bullied by that boys. And if that was not enough, some who said that their girlfriends find him interesting joined as well.