Untitled Part 100

"Soo. How did you get your arm back?"Klaus asked all of sudden. Five looked surprised at him. There had been weeks since he had started to hang out with his brother and the Sparrow knew about it, and Klaus hadn't asked him this before. Farely speaking he didn't even know that Klaus, and probably the other Umbrella, knew that he had lost his arm. Klaus took the boy's silence as a sign that he was uncomfortable talking about it. "I'm sorry. You don't need to tell me if you feel uncomfortable"

"I'm not. I was just surprised because I didn't know that you knew about it. That's all"

"Oh. Of course, I knew. The others knew it as well. We were pretty much there when you passed out from blood loss because of the lack of an arm. We had stayed there after the battle, to make sure that you would make a full recovery. I stayed with you in the infirmary too"Five believed him. "But that had been rare and for a few minutes, because the Sparrow are very protective of you" That they are. "Unfortunately the others didn't wanted to stay there any longer so I was forced to leave with them before you woke up" Five was not surprised about that. And even though it wasn't anything new, that piece of information still hurt him a little.

He knew that he was in good hands with the Sparrow and the Sparrow were a little- alright, a lot-hostile with the Umbrella. But at least they could have ignored that and stayed there until he woke up. No. He shouldn't think about it anymore. It's in the past and he had long learned to accept that his siblings didn't love him as much as he loved them. Except for Klaus. But, at least he has him and the Sparrow. "It was because of them I have it again"

"Can you tell me? That's of course if you want to"

"Why not" It's not like they were doing anything important. They were just walking around the town. "Everything started a few months before our daily meetings."

A FEW MONTHS AGO

It had been a couple of days since Five had woken up from his coma and he was faced with the news that he doesn't have his arm anymore. But that's alright. He can use his powers and rewound the time around his arm and have it back. It doesn't sound hard. And he bets that it would be easier and less taxing than when he had brought his siblings back to life. Five closed his eyes and he focused his power on his stump that was enveloped in a bright blue light. For a second Five thought that he would do it. But then he had been hit by a strong burning pain. The boy cried out and he rolled from the bed and fell on the ground. He gritted his teeth. Its hurts. It hurts so bad.

The door to the infirmary opened and he heard a person rushing at his side. "Five" He recognized that panicked voice. It was Ben. "Five. What's wrong? What happened?" he asked worried, his hands hovering over the boy, not knowing where to touch him, afraid that he would hurt him more.

"It hurts"The boy gasped and Ben stood up. He walked to a table and he grabbed a syringe and he injected the context into the boy's neck. Five gasped at the sensation and his tense body relaxed a little as the pain died down little by little.  He whimpered when Ben picked him up, and the man shushed him as he lowered him on the bed

"What happened Five?" he asked worriedly.

"I tried to use my powers to bring my arm back"

"You.."Ben was shocked as he heard that. He expected anything but that. Is that even possible? "Stupid" Ben said as he flicked the kid on the forehead. The boy glared at him and he rubbed his forehead. "You woke up days ago and you try to use your powers already. You need to rest"

"I've rested enough"

"Apparently not really enough"

PRESENT

Klaus rolled his eyes. "Of course, you would try and do that after you just work up"

"It had been days since I woke up"