Untitled Part 29

Its been a few weeks since their powers had returned and Five's control over his power was getting better and better. They even let him use the rewinding time. And there was still trouble in the beginning. Because again. Just one arm. He was getting there. Just a few more days and he would probably be able to get his missing arm back. Five must admit. He wouldn't have been able to relearn using his powers if it wasn't for his brothers. Yes. He even considers Sparrow Ben his brother now. The man can be an asshole. But deep down he still has a good heart. And there were times when he saw the Old Ben in him.

So yeah. There had been a good few weeks for everyone. But what Five didn't know was that the Commison, that was restored again. Thank you, dad and Allison. To ruin his life. Five had left the house to get some coffee from Griddy's when a briefcase appeared in the middle of the living room where the others Hagreeves were.

"Ddi anyone saw that?"Klaus asked as he pointed at the appearing out of nowhere briefcase.

"Yeah. We all see that. What's that?"Ben asked and he was about to approach him but his arms were caught by Klaus and Viktor, stopping him.

"I won't approach it. They are never good news", Viktor said making Ben even more confused.

"This is most likely Commison's briefcase. They use it to time travel" Diego explained. "Commison is an organization that controls the flux of time and eliminates the ones that try to change it. They are not the good guys Believe me" Well. with except for a few.

Luther frowned as he approached the briefcase, and brushed everyone who tried to stop him. It was looking weird. Definitely not like the time travel one. So they either change it or it was a normal one. When he finally opened it, his brothers all yelling and jumping over the couch, he realized that it was just a normal one with some files.

"Luther? Are you still here?"Klaus asked as he peeked from under the couch.

Luther rolled his eyes. "Yes. It's just a normal briefcase", he said as he looked through the flies. Luther immediately realized what the files were when not only did he see his brother's name on them. But he saw pictures with him too. From his mission at the Commison. "Shit"

"What?"Diego asked as he moved away from behind the couch and he walked beside Luther to peek at the contents. But his brother closed the briefcase immediately. "Better to not see what it's in there"

But instead of making the others go back to what they were doing, they became even more curious and were determined to see what was there. Hell even Viktor wanted to see. Luther had kept away as much as he could. But Ben had managed to get it by using his tentacles

================================================================================

When Five blinked back home, The last thing he expected to see was his brother looking, eyes wide through some papers. In the beginning, was confused. That's until he approached and he peeked over at some papers and he noticed that there were his mission reports and other information about his time in the Commison.

"Five. You are back".Klaus said with a nervous smile and everyone turned to see him. Five was frozen. His siblings all know now what he had done there. All the murders he had committed. All the innocent people he had killed. Hell. Not even Luther knows so much about his time there and he actually met his older(younger)self. Without saying anything Five blinked away from the room. He planned to go as far away from his family as possible. But because he was distraught and missing an arm, he blinked back into his room. Five cursed and when he tried to blink away the glow on his arm only flickered before he was gone. Shit. And he thought that he had perfectioned his ability again.

==============================================================================

"That's why I told you to not look through them"Luther hissed after Five disappeared. Great. Now the boy thinks that they all hate him or are afraid of him.