Untitled Part 66

Five had just left the training room when he heard some voices coming from the living room. He frowned. He could hear the Sparrow yelling at someone. They are definitely not yelling at each other. One more thing that he had found out about his new family is that compared with his old family, they don't yell at each other. Yes. There are some arguments here and there. Every family has them. But they are solved immediately. They are way more closer to each other than his siblings are. That's why they remained a team since they were kids and none of them went in a different direction to live their life.

As he moved closer to the living room he heard other voices too. Painfully familiar voices. Why are his siblings here?

================================================================================

The Sparrows are so mad that they are close to committing murder. The day had gone so well until the Umbrella had decided to crash into their house once more. With the most outrageous demand ever.

"We want to see Five", Diego said. See Five. Really? When he had been in the infirmary after he saved their asses they didn't bother to see him. They only asked Fei or Ben if he was alright and that's all. 

"And why should we let you see Five?"Ben asked as he crossed his arms and looked pointedly at them.

"What question is that? Because Five is our brother. Our family" Luther said. And that's when the Sparrow exploded.

"Your brother? Family? If that's true I'm so glad that I'm no part of your family. Because you are the worst family ever", Sloane spat out.

"You don't even know us and yet you say that we are a bad family?"Viktor asked.

"Believe me, darling. We know you better than you think. We know how you trash-talked your brother"Jayme said.

"How you blamed him for everything?"Fei said.

"And how you called him selfish when you are the one who is selfish here" Alphonso finished.

"How do you know that?"Klaus asked. The Sparrow could see that they are shocked at hearing that. Either because they knew how they treated their brother or because someone called them for their attitude. And was that some guilt in their eyes? Nah. It can't be that. But if it really was, then it was a little too late for that. Isn't it? They had the chance to redeem themselves when they've been here. But instead, they left after they learned that Five was alright.

"Five told us. Of course"Marcus said proudly. And there was shock and surprise again. They were surprised that Five of all the people would open up and tell some strangers about his life. Well, technically Ben and Fei told them. But it was Five who told them. So it still counts.

"Oh. So you think that you are better than us? That you take care of Five better than us?" Diego asked.

"Or we want us to think that you don't call him selfish?"Luther asked. And the others nodded. 

"And to clarify something. It was Five's fault that we are stuck in the '60s in the first place. So we had every right to blame him for it", Viktor said. 

Ben laughed humorlessly. "Oh my God. You are such a bunch of imbeciles. You blame your brother for saving your asses?"

"He could have found another way to save us"

"Alright. Alright. You don't really have any right to talk. It's because of you that the world was ending anyway", Marcus said. "So the blame should go to you. Not to him."

"Hey. Watch your mouth you asshole"Diego shouted angrily.

"I think that you should watch your mouth Deigoe" The Umbrella and Sparrow turned around as they heard Five's voice and they saw the boy walking inside.