Untitled Part 24

Five didn't want to do it. He didn't know why he had to do it. Or how. It started like a normal day for them when out of nowhere the talk about the apocalypse had appeared. Five had gotten angry because his siblings dismissed it like it was nothing. They acted like he was on a holiday there because he was away from their father.

"It wasn't nothing. You don't know how taxing, mentally and physically it was to live there for 45 years", he shouted but once again they dismissed it like it was nothing. He expected it from Diego, Luther, and Allison to be like this. But not for Klaus and Viktor too, to act like it was nothing.

So he started to get angry. So angry at their word that his arms started to glow blue and a portal appeared behind them. One that looked the same as the one he had come through weeks ago back in 20219.

"Five. What are you doing?"Allison asked shocked. She and everyone gasped when the portal started to absorb things in it." Five stop it", she shouted when she felt that she was being pulled as well.

Five couldn't hear her. His thoughts were so darkened by anger at his siblings' words that he didn't hear them screaming for him as they were absorbed in the portal. His anger disappeared a few minutes later after he managed to control himself and calm down when he realized that something was wrong. And it was replaced by panic when he realized that not only his siblings and half of the kitchen were gone. But it was a freeing portal too in the middle of the kitchen. One that disappeared soon after.

"What? Oh my god. No no no", he said pacing through the kitchen as he grabbed his hair. He couldn't have sent his sibling in the Apocalypse. Right? The Apocalypse doesn't exist anymore. Maybe they are sent outside or to other parts of the city. Yeah. That's right. Hs siblings must still be here.

Five blinked away through the whole house in search of them but he didn't find them. Then he blinked outside. He searched through the whole courtyard and nothing. He blinked through the whole city without stopping for a break and still nothing. When he returned back home, he collapsed on the floor in exhaustion and he passed out. His only thought is that his siblings are in the Apocalypse.

================================================================================

The five (six) siblings yelled as they fell through the portal and they landed on the rubbles.

"Ow. It wasn't funny the first time and it's definitely not funny now either", Diego said as he rubbed his head.

"What the hell was that?"Luther asked

"It was Five. Definitely. But how he did do that? And why? Viktor asked as he stood up and he helped Allison as well.

When Klaus stood up Ben nudged him and he pointed at the destroyed and burning mansion. "Do you see that as well?"

"Ah guys", Klaus said as he gained all his siblings' attention and he pointed towards the mansion. "I don't think we are home anymore"

Now that everyone paid attention they realized that everything around them was destroyed and burning. The air was polluted by the ash and everything was a wasteland with no people around. That's when they realized that they have been transported to the apocalypse. 

================================================================================

Five groaned as he started to regain consciousness. For a second he wondered why he was on the floor in the first place. Then he remembered. He got angry with his family and he had sent them to the Apocalypse by mistake. The boy stood up and he immediately stumbled as he was hit by a wave of dizziness and he used the wall for support. He overused his powers a few hours ago? a day? He doesn't care how long he was out. He needs to regain his strength and open the portal again, so he brings his sibling back. He doesn't for them to suffer as much as he suffered too there.