Untitled Part 26

Who knew that after two Apocalypses that Five had worked so hard to stop and save his siblings and the world, Five would be the cause of another Apocalypse that would destroy everything and everyone.

The Hargreeves minus Five were in front of a half-destroyed building as they watched in the sky a blue portal that was sucking everything, and was getting bigger and bigger by the second.

24 Hours Ago

Five groaned as his head hit the counter with a groan. But no one paid attention to him. Because they were too busy to fight over donuts. Everyone had agreed to celebrate their comeback in 2019, by going out and eating some donuts at Griddy. It wasn't the first time they went there as a family. They often sneaked out to eat some sweets because their father forbade them if he wasn't pleased with them. Which was always. That was one of the few moments where Viktor was also included and all the seven of them could pretend that they were normal kids.

Of course, the happiness of being there and eating sugary treats was always destroyed when the siblings started to fight over doughnuts. Much like they did now.

"You've eaten my donut"

"I didn't you idiot"

"Yes, you did. You had the one with the chocolate and mine was with the sprinkles. You eat mine"

"Guys. Stop being childish. We can get more"

But these words had been ignored because they didn't stop. Having enough of their stupidity Five grabbed some of his jelly donuts and he walked away from Griddy. And no one noticed when he left.

Five decided to make his way back home, walking. He knew that he could have blinked there easily. But he wants to enjoy the fresh air as much as he could. That was one of the things that he would regret later. The other being that he softened and ever since he returned back home his guards lowered and he wasn't on the edge so much as he was before as an assassin and after that. He didn't notice when someone walked behind him. And he didn't pay much attention when the person walking behind him, started walking faster until he walked into him.

"Sorry", the man said as he patted his shoulder. Five ignored him as he didn't look suspicious. That was another mistake. Halfway home, he started to feel dizzy and stopped walking and he leaned against a wall post. He thought that it would pass. But the dizziness grew and he started to see black spots.

"Shit", he thought as he patted himself half and down. When his hand touched his shoulder he felt wetness on it. He blinked a couple of times to see a little blood on his thin shirt and when he moved the cloth from his shoulder to see a puncture wound. "Double shit" When the boy felt his legs becoming jelly he collapsed on the ground and the last thing he saw before he lost his consciousness was a person approaching him.

================================================================================

"Weaky Weaky". Five groaned when he heard a voice in front of him and a hand tapping his face. When he opened his eyes he saw that he was tied to a chair in an unfamiliar place. In front of him was a man, in his forties, dressed in a suit that he used to wear as well when he worked in the Commison and behind him was a woman. For a second he thought that she was the Handler, but then he remembered that she was dead. She was dressed like she usually did. High heels shoes, only that hears were black, a dress to match her shoes and a hat and fishnet veil on her face. The other difference was that this woman's hair was long, black, and wavy. She was most likely the same age as the man in front of him.

"Augh. Commison?" he asked annoyed. He thought that now with Herb in charge the Commison would leave him and his family alone. He guessed that these are rogue agents.