Untitled Part 11

Five was returning home from school, from his last day before winter break. Yeah. He had started school. Even though the few times both Klaus and Ben proposed that idea, he almost throttled them both. He didn't know from where that reaction had come. He didn't want to go to school. He was repulsed at that idea. Well, he had been.

"You can go for a few days. If you don't like it, then you can drop it and we will tell the principal that you want to be homeschooled", Klaus had told him and Five had given up and he agreed. He went for a few days and when he was asked either by Ben or Klaus how is it, he said that it was ok. Days turned into weeks, and he started to like going to school. He even made a few friends. Two boys the same age as him and one, a year older than him. The school subjects weren't hard and he always finish the tests or the assignments 10 or 15 after he started.

Klaus even attempted to help him with homework one day. But he had immediately kicked out of the room saying that he was not stupid and he can do them alone. Even with 45 years of memory gone, his brother was still a genius.

Now he had finished the last day before winter break and he went home earlier than usual. Sometimes after school, he spent some time with his friends. Ben told him to be home early because tomorrow they would go to a cabin that he and Klaus rented for his whole break. They would spend Christman and New Year there too. When he returned home he heard voices that he didn't recognize coming from the living room. He hid behind a wall as he peeked inside to see his two brothers and three men and two women that he hadn't seen before.

Early

An hour before Five would get out of school and get home, Klaus and Ben were doing the last-minute checking. All three of them had their bags ready since yesterday but it doesn't mean that they can' check if they have everything else two times.

"So we have our winter clothes. We have snacks for the road. The ride would be 6 hours drive. We have medicine in the case one of us falls sick. Anything else?"Klaus asked Ben.

"Our phones are charged, we have a map in case the GPS is useless. Yeah. We have everything. We will need to go to sleep early because we will leave at 6 in the morning"

Klaus snorted. "Good luck in maybe the little gremlin going to sleep earlier than midnight"

Ben rolled his eyes and a smirk stretched on his face. "Don't worry. I already hide all the coffee, so that he won't find it. He would be asleep before 23"

Klaus laughed as he could imagine the horrified look on his baby brother's face when he would discover that there was no more coffee. Surprisingly even with amnesia Five was still a coffee addict. Thank God that he doesn't have a desire for alcohol anymore. Klaus and Ben jumped when they heard the door to the house opening and closing and looked at each other. Five shouldn't be home for another hour. Soon enough as the footsteps approached the living they heard familiar voices.

"Viktor, Luther, Deigo, Lila, And Sloane. I see that Luther had found you", Klaus said looking surprised at the newcomers. "The time apart had made you forget your manners? Knocking exist"

"We didn't know that you would be here? Plus this is our house too", Diego said and Klaus hummed. 

Viktor smiled a little and he walked to hug Klaus, and Sloane moved to hug Ben.

"I'm glad to see you guys. What are you doing here?"Viktor asked

"Well, it's our house. Of course. We live here"

"Together? And Ben didn't kill you yet?"Luther asked and Klaus rolled his eyes.

"If you want to know me and Ben are best friends. We understand each other very well", he said and walked beside the said person and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Ben only rolled his eyes without pushing him away.