Untitled Part 42

Five knew that in a situation like this, he shouldn't blame himself. Because it was never the victim's fault. But he hates to think of himself as the victim. And yes. It was his fault. He shouldn't have been so stupid. He shouldn't have trusted her. After he had killed the board and he brought AJ to her, she had asked more from him. Something that he doesn't even want to name. The woman was really crazy. And of course, he had refused.

But when she had asked him to have a drink with him, he should have refused that as well. He knew that he shouldn't trust her. But he had been stupid and he had said yes. Apparently, all his assassin training had disappeared because he didn't even bother to check the drink. Yes. They were in a bar with many people around, but even with so many eyewitnesses, you can have your drink spiked. Exactly how Five drink was. Five gripped his head as he felt himself getting dizzy. How is that possible? He barely drank a glass. Even with his 13-year-old body, it takes a while until the alcohol is affecting him.

"Oh Five, darling. I see that you are not feeling well" he heard The Handler purr close to his ear and he grimaced as he recoiled away from her. Five closed his eyes trying to blink away. Back at Elliot. Even on the streets away from her, it was better than here. But he couldn't. The drug from his drink was messing with his powers. "Don't worry darling. I will take care of you", the witch said and she grabbed his arms and pulled him away from the bar.

============================================================================

Five's not stupid. He knew immediately what happened when he woke up, the next morning, alone in a hotel room, without his clothes on. He cursed and he grabbed the clothes, dressing fast, he blinked away from the room. At the end after everything, she didn't help them but she sent all the Commission after him and his family.

Five didn't have the time to process fully what happened, between his siblings being assholes and not coming at the time he had told them. Only Luther and Klaus had shown up. And the fight with the Commison and his brothers and sister being killed. And him saving them when he was on the verge of dying.

In the end, the help had come from a Commison agent, Herb. After he had killed the Handler he took over the Commison and he handed them a briefcase that would bring them home in 2019 without the Apocalypse. And with the promise that the Commission won't bother him anymore. Yeah. Right. He's curious to know how long that would last. 

Now that they were back home and there wasn't any more stress or Apocalypse that could keep him busy, Five processed whatever happened with the Handler. He couldn't sleep at night. If he closes his eyes, then he saw her. He had been drugged that night, and he doesn't remember anything. But his brain could still make up images. He could feel her touch on his body. He always scratched at his skin, trying to get rid of her touch. He spent almost two hours in the showers, every day, scrubbing at his skin until his skin is red, but her touch is still there. He then turned to alcoholism to make him forget, which was ironic because the alcohol had brought him to that situation.

================================================================================

The Hargreeves siblings are worried about their little brother. Even since they were back in 2019 Five had started to act weird for some reason. First, he flinches when someone was touching him. They could also see that his skin was read under his clothes like he had scrubbed his skin for hours. Oh, and he had started to drink more than usual. Which wasn't healthy with his 13 years old body. They all tried to talk with him and ask him what happened. But they have been brushed away by the boy.

Then one day Luther walked downstairs when he spotted Five sprawled on the ground. "Five", he said as he rushed to him. Of course. When he moved closer to him he saw that there were two empty bottles of alcohol beside him. "Five?" he said as he kneeled down and he shook his brother by his shoulder. Five flinched and he opened his eyes. His body was tense and there was fear in his eyes. Until his eyes landed on Luther, then he relaxed.