Untitled Part 99

"No fucking way"Five yelled as he heard what his siblings just told him. The audacity of that batards.

"But Five. Now that we don't have powers anymore, it's not safe for you to be home alone anymore" Viktor said.

"I'm not a fucking kid"

"Consciousness doesn't count, "Everyone said exasperatedly to have repeated the same thing again and again.

"I still refuse"

"Too bad that it's not your choice and we already arranged everything," Diego said making Five even angrier. How dare they take such a decision without his permission. Now. I bet that you wonder what made Five so angry. You see. There had been a few weeks since they returned back to their timeline, but without their powers, because of their father and sister. They moved back into the house and spent some time there, trying to find a way to get them back. In the end, they had come to the conclusion that they don't need their powers anymore and can live a normal life without them. Especially Five. So they started to live their lives, and even got themselves some jobs, even if they don't need to work. But it got them something to do. Unfortunately, Five was the same. He still locks himself in his room and he comes out only when he has to eat or drink his coffee. They even suggested he start school because it would be fun and he would make friends. His reaction was a Five reaction. He started yelling at them and threatening them with torture and death if they dare to enroll him in school. So they gave up.

The thing is that Five's alone almost all day, at home, and they couldn't help but be worried about his safety. He doesn't have his peers anymore so he can't blink away from danger anymore. Or what if he has an accident in the kitchen and there's no one there to help him? He can't blink in the infirmary to treat his wounds and can bleed to death. So they suggested getting him a nanny to stay with him, while they are at work.

"You are being an overdramatic kid," Ben said rolling his eyes. "I don't see what's so bad in having a nanny.

"Because I'm not a little kid. Yes. I'm 13" He said that with so much disgust that it was amusing to the others. "Not 3. I can take care of myself. I don't need a fucking nanny"

"Then don't take it as a one. Take it as your governess" Luther said and Five rolled his eyes. It was the same fucking thing, Calling her that didn't make it better.

"He's right. He won't only take care of you. But take care of your education as well. Seeing as you don't want to go to school" Klaus said. Maybe like this Five would be more accepting. Apparently no as they saw his eye twitch.

"I don't need any education. I'm smarter than anyone in this world"

"Sure you are buddy. Unfortunately, like I said. She would come tomorrow and you don't have a say in that"

"I hate you all"Five yelled as he stood up and stormed into his room.

================================================================================

The next day, Five had to be forced out from the room, to meet the governess. The woman was around his brothers' age, maybe a few years older than them In her mid or late thirties. She was pretty tall and she wasn't even wearing heels. She had long blond hair, pale skin, and blue eyes and she was dressed in a shirt, suit jacket, and skirt. She looked, pretty kind. He hates her.

"Hello there", she said with a smile. I'm Gissele. You must be Five. Nice to meet you" she said holding her hand out, but Five didn't take her hand, making her feel award as she lowered it.

"Don't worry about him" Viktor said. "He's like this with everyone that he just meets. He's shy"

No. He's not. He was on the verge of committing murder. Fortunately, Viktor's words, made Gissele feel less award. His brother took their leave, saying goodbye to Five, to which Five answered with death glares.