Untitled Part 39

Five hates it when his siblings try to cuddle him. He always pushes them away because he doesn't want to be treated like their personal teddy bear. And he's not a little kid in need of cooling. But there are times when he's too weak or worried or tired or doesn't think straight that he either does it unconsciously or without thinking about it.

He did it. He did it. They are back home. Back in 2019 with no Apocalypse. The house was not destroyed anymore either. There wasn't much distance between where they all are and the house. But he's so tired. He can barely feel his legs. Five swayed on his legs. The others were too excited to be back, to notice that something was wrong with their brother. He stumbled backward and he would have fallen to the ground if he wouldn't have been caught by a large hand.

"Wah. Five you alright?"Luther asked worriedly and the others' attention immediately snapped in their direction. He expected Five to say 'Fuck off. I'm fine. And then to blink inside the house. But instead, Five shook his head.

"I'm tired. I can barely feel my legs" He must be really tired if he admitted that. But who can blame him? The boy had been thrown from one apocalypse to the other and didn't have the chance to rest not even for 5 minutes.

"Alright. It's alright. I will take you inside and you would be able to rest"Luther said and he picked Five up, who curled against his chest. Luther walked inside their house, with his other siblings following close. He told them to get lost as they started to follow him towards Five room as well. He understands that they are worried. But Five was just tired and he needs rest. He won't be able to if the others would start to ask questions. Once in Five 's room, he was about to lower the boy on the bed. But he was stopped when he noticed the Five fists had attached to his shirt.

"Five...", he looked down at his brother to tell him to let go. But the boy had already fallen asleep. Apparently even in sleep, he's a stubborn little shit, if the grip he has on his shirt, was telling him something. Luther sighed and he climbed in the bed and lowered Five on his lap. Five snuggled closer to him if that was even possible, and he continued to sleep peacefully. And if Five needed to use him as a teddy bear or bed, to sleep peacefully. Then who was Luther to not let him do it?

================================================================================

The next time Five cuddled with one of his siblings was because he was too scared to think straight about his action. They have been back in 2019 for a few days and Diego had returned back to his stupid vigilante stuff. Normally when he comes from them, he has some cuts and bruises. The only worse thing that he had gotten from them, as much as they all knew, was a broken arm.

But now he had stumbled home, with a stab wound in his side. How he had managed to get home with a bleeding wound on his side, is beyond him. Maybe the adrenaline. Now all of them were waiting in the infirmary for their mom to patch him up.

After their mom let them know that Diego was alright, they walked inside and Five stayed in the background as his brothers and sister scolded Diego for being reckless. But in the end, they were glad that he was alright. Five was quiet. Diego almost died. Again. He had almost lost his brother again. He should have gone with him to protect him. It's not like it would have been the first time joining Diego in his stupid vigilante shit.

"Five. You alright?"Five jumped as he heard Diego's voice. He was broken from his though and he looked to see that he was the only one who remained with Diego.

"You were the one who got stabbed and you as me if I'm alright?"

"I'm fine. Plus you were the one lost in your head"

"Fine? Diego, you have been stabbed. How can you say that you are fine?" Five asked and Diego raised an eyebrow at him. It was a little hypocritical for Five to scold him about wounds. At least he got help, not hide them like his little brother.