Untitled Part 68

After they manage to escape from the Sparrow, with minimum injuries, and took a break in a park, the Hargreeves brother, took shelter in a hotel room, that Allison rumored for them. They still hadn't gotten over the shock that their father replaced them. And not only that. But Ben was alive too. And he was a dickhead.

"Well. That could have gone better", Five said as he sat down on the bottom bed of the bunk bed. 

"What are we going to do now?"Allison asked, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. All of them were watching at Five. All but Klaus who was in the bathroom because he wanted to take a shower.

Five rolled his eyes. Of course, they expect him to solve this. Because they are all incapable. "Let me rest for Five minutes before I start figuring out all the new kinks. Alright?" he asked.

"Five. We don't have time for this bullshit. We are in a different timeline" Diego said.

"No. Actually, this is our timeline" He said and of course, they looked confused at him. "We are in our 2019. But something that we did in 1963 changed it a little. In conclusion. We are home"

"Change it a little? Five. We don't exist here", Viktor yelled

"We are not adopted. But we do exist here"

"So, we have been replaced. Which means that it's not our world and we need to get back", Luther yelled.

Five groaned annoyed. He was exhausted. He had barely slept these 2 weeks. He wants to sleep. Is it really that much to ask? Apparently yes. Because his siblings are unsatisfied as always. "I'm not going to do anything anymore"

"What?"All his siblings yelled at once and Five cringed at the noise.

"You heard me. We are in a perfect world. With no threat of apocalypse. I'm not going to use my powers to mess with time again"

"Then we use the briefcase," Diego said. "Where's it?" he asked as he looked around. He swears that they had it when they all landed at the Sparrow Academy

"Oh. I destroyed it", he said and cringed again when his siblings yelled again. "I knew that one of you would try to use it and I destroyed it before one of you morons fuck with the time again."

"Five. How dare you do this after everything that you did?"Luther accused him.

"Everything I did? I saved your fucking lives"

"No. You ruined them. We were happy before you returned. If you wouldn't have returned then none of this would have happened" Viktor said and alright. That hurt like shit. Also apparently Viktor had forgotten how he was the one who caused the apocalypse two times and he had to save his siblings from his mistake.

"You ruin everything Five. First, you stuck us in the '60s for 3 years, and now this. My God", Allison said horrified. "My daughter might as well not exist in this timeline. You killed my child"

Five was sitting still as he listed to his siblings blaming him and accusing him of things that he hadn't done. They call him a bad brother? Is he really a bad brother? All he had tried to do was protect his family. Making sure that they are safe. As their yelling grew louder Five started to panic for some reason. He started to shake and started to get scared because breathing was starting to become difficult. Oh, God. He can't breathe. He can't breathe. He's going to die. Help me. Please, someone. I don't want to die.

================================================================================

Klaus cringed as he heard his siblings yelling at Five. Really they are so loud that they could be heard from the streets too. Klaus was getting pissed. Why are his siblings always blaming Five for everything? The only thing the kid had done since he had returned was to help them. To save them. To protect them. And everyone only gave him shit for it. They didn't even thank him for saving their asses two times. But then again. He's not any better. He might not have been as bad as his sister and his other brothers, but he had treated Five like shit as well. And didn't even thank him either. But he tried to do better. To be a better brother to him. Actually, Klaus wanted to profit from the fact that all of them were stuck in the same room, to get closer to his brother.