Untitled Part 85

Five knew that at one point this would happen. He knew that the Sparrow would find out about his daily meetings with Klaus and they would not be happy about it. But a part of him hoped that it won't happen. Unfortunately, he's not that lucky. So Five was in his and Klaus's usual spot, waiting for his brother to come. He looked at the door every time he heard it opening and he sighed disappointedly when he saw that it was not Klaus but just a random person. He decided to give Klaus 5 more minutes. If he won't show up, then he would leave.  Maybe Klaus was busy with the others or whatever else he was doing. And he definitely not got tired of him. Not at all. When the door opened again and Five looked at it his eyes widened when he saw Ben. Shit. Maybe Klaus won't show up. Because if he does he doesn't know how Ben would react. But happy won't be. That's clear.

Ben spotted Five at a table, and he walked toward him. "Hey Five", he said with a smile as he sat down in front of him.

"Hey, Ben. What are you doing here?"

"What? You think that you are the only one who comes here for coffee?"

"No. I just didn't see you here before" He said and Ben shrugged. Five moved his head a little to peer over Ben's shoulder when he heard the door opening and his shoulder dropped disappointed when he saw just a random woman.

"Waiting for someone?"Ben asked curiously.

"Yeah. Just a friend"

Ben hummed. "Is by any chance this friend of yours one of your brothers?" he asked and Five froze.

"Not at all," he said avoiding looking at Ben.

"Then why are you not looking at me?"

"Because"

"Five" Ben snapped sternly making the boy look at him. When he did all he saw anger and disappointment in his eyes. "Me and the others know that you are meeting with one of your brothers. Wuya showed us"

"What?"Five asked shocked. "Why did she do that?" He was so shocked and betrayed by his friend that he hadn't bothered to remember to bullshit Ben into saying that it was not true. 

"Because she was worried about you. She knows about your family too"

"But she had been with me all this time. She knows that Klaus is not like this. That he won't hurt me"

"Well, you can't ever be too sure. Anyway. You won't see him ever again"

"What?"Five asked angrily as he stood up and glared at Ben dangerously. "What have you done? I swear Ben. If you hurt him, I will kill you this instant" he threatened him but Ben didn't look affected at all.

"We didn't hurt him. We just gave him a fair warning to stay away from you if he knows what's good for him"

"You bastard"

"Enough", Ben yelled slamming a hand on the table, making Five flinch and some people look at them. "You won't see him again. Now we are going home"

"And I don't want to go home?"

"You don't have a choice"

"What? You are going to drug me again?"

"If it's necessary. Then yes" Ben said and grabbed Five arm. Five tried to pry it away from his hold, but Ben was stronger than him. He can't even blink because he would take Ben with him. Ben dragged him out from the coffee shop and shoved him into his car. Five rubbed his forearm as Ben climbed in the driver seat and drove away. When they got home, and Five walked inside he saw all the Sparrow there. They tried to approach him but Five backed away.

"Don't go near me. I hate you all" He said venomously before he rushed into his room, not waiting to see what the others has to say. When he walked inside his room he saw Wuya on her spot and he saw red again. "Get out", he said shoving the bird away. "Get away you traitours flying disease", he yelled as he opened the window. Wuya fluttered her wings and she tried to approach him again with a soft caw but Five pushed her away, not carrying if he hurts her. "I said get the fuck out", he yelled and this time the bird listened and she flew out from his room.