Untitled Part 10

Everything happened because Allison had dragged Five from his room and demanded him to come with her. Today was one of the days when everyone was home, and they decided to have a movie night. Allison decided to go and buy some snacks and she dragged Five with her with the promise that she would buy him the best coffee that resist. The boy spent way too much in his room and it's not good for his health. He needs fresh air and sun.

The two of them took her car and drove to the closet market. Five was walking behind her, with his arm crossed and he was definitely not sulking. Not at all. Allison turned to him from time to time to ask him what he wants, but he ignores her. For the people there it looked like a normal scene of a child unhappy that he had been forced to go shopping with his mom when he could have played with his friends or stayed on his phone, laptop, or watch tv.

Like she had promised after she had finished buying the snacks she brought Five to a coffee shop where she brought what coffee he wanted. And now that he has his coffee, he was happier. As they were making their way back to Allison's car, a boy, older than Five, walked into him, almost making him spill his coffee.

"Watch where you are going", the rude boy said and before Five could open his mouth and curse him or even jump at him Allison beat him to it.

"You should watch where you are going, young man. You were the one who walked in Five", she said politely but her expression was definitely annoyed.

"Need your mom to fight your battles for you little boy?"

"I heard a rumor that you walked in a wall post", she said immediately and the rude boy's eyes whitened before he walked into a wall post, making him fall backward on his ass.

"You shouldn't have done that Allison", Five said, trying to hide his amusement.

She shrugged. "He was an ass. Plus it was that or you killing him"

Five shrugged not denying the accusation and they both continued their way to the car. Allison climbed in the driver's seat but Five didn't climb in the passager seat anymore. Instead, he climbed in the backseat. Allison frowned but she brushed it aside. As long as it's not at the wheel the boy can stay wherever he wants.

Five minutes in the driver and Allison's attention was snapped at Five when he heard him groan and whimper in pain. "Five. You ok?" she asked worriedly.

"I don't know... It hurts", he said as he curled in the backseat.

For Five to admit something like this, means that it was bad. She really hope to God that Five didn't hide any injuries from them again, and it was just the coffee who didn't agree with Five young body, for once. "It's ok honey. We will be back home soon", she said and speed up towards home.

"Five we....."Allison stopped when she turned to face Five but instead of her 13-year-old brother, she was met with her 2-and-a-half maybe 3-year-old Five who looked happily at her swimming in his clothes. "What the fuck?"

================================================================================

Everyone in the house was noisy. But the noise died down when Allison walked into the house, holding a child in her arms, covered only by a hoodie. It was quiet for a few seconds before everyone exploded.

"Why do you have a child?"

"Did you kidnap him?"

"Klaus! What happened Allison?"

"Are you alright? Where's Five?"

The question continued to come but Allison was still shocked to answer any. In her arms, Five looked at the weird people curiously but when the noise increased he brought his hands to his ears and he started to cry. That's what snapped Allison from her shock.