Untitled Part 59

Five doesn't know what he had done to have such bad luck. Maybe he had been a killer in his previous life. Maybe it's because he had been stupid and stubborn and then turned into a killer. All he knows is that his life is full of bad luck. For being stuck in the Apocalypse and seeing his siblings dead. To being taken into the Commison and becoming an assassin. Then having to deal with the Handler being a creepy woman, who preys on children. And then seeing his siblings dying two more times. So yeah. Bad luck.

A couple of weeks had passed since his talk with his siblings, about the Handler and when they taught him about the good touch and the bad touch. Diego had managed, somehow, to work again in the police, after that talk, because he wanted to clean the street of people like this. Sadly, one of those individuals was hidden in plain sight.

One day when Diego returned home, he was not alone. He was with a man. The man was a little taller than Diego, with a more muscled body. His hair was blond and long, tied in a ponytail. His eyes were blue and his skin was pale. He was probably the same age as Diego. Maybe a couple of years younger. He looked kind and shy. But the aspects are always deceiving.

"Hey, guys. This is Antony. He's my friend for work" Diego said and the man gave them a small wave with a small smile. His siblings immediately greeted him politely. But they were a little tense. Last time one of them brought someone home, he turned out to be a crazy person. The others may try to be polite and friendly. But not Five.

"Since when do we bring friends home?"Five asked as he crossed his arms and he glared at the man. 

"Since we have friends. I don't see why is such a bad thing" Diego said.

"Oh. I thought that all your siblings are the same age as you."Antony said.

"Not all. This is Five. He's our youngest brother. He's 13. Just a little kid", Diego said with a smirk knowing that Five would hate it. And looking at him he saw that he was right. The little guy was close to exploding.

"Oh. Nice to you meet you buddy", Antony said and his smile brightened as he walked to Five and he hugged him. Five was frozen for a second. How come he hadn't hugged the others but he hugged him? He immediately come around and shoved the man away from him.

"Don't touch me", he hissed before he walked away.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done this. I have a little brother around his age and my instinct on hugging him just took over" Antony said as he looked nervously at the siblings.

"Don't worry about it dude", Luther said as he clapped a hand on the man's shoulder. "Five's like this with everyone, Including us."

================================================================================

Diego had brought his friend home at least three times per week for some reason that Five didn't understand. And his siblings actually started to like him. They weren't on edge or tense with him anymore. And Five hates it. Really. is he the only one that thinks that this person was weird and has a bad feeling about him? Apparently yes.

What was worse, was that Antony is a very touchy person as well. He always hugs him and pats his head. He wraps an arm around his shoulders or caresses his arms. It made his skin crawl. And made him remember about the Handler. Then he remembered what his siblings had told him. If he feels uncomfortable when someone touches him innocently, like a hug, he should tell them to stop or push them away if they don't stop.

Then one day, Five walked into the kitchen to get himself some coffee, and minutes later Antony walked in as well. Five gritted his teeth and he clenched his hand on the coffee mug.

"Hey kid", Antony said with a big smile and he walked to Five and he ruffled his hair. 

"Don't touch me", Five snapped and he slapped the man's hand away.