Untitled Part 31

Five know that now that they are all out of danger, he should start relaxing as his family does. They are back in 2019 and there's no Apocalypse either. Everything was alright. But now that he doesn't need to think about the Apocalypse or how to get his siblings back home, he let everything that happened with him to sink in. He never had the time to process everything until now. Not really. He had always been too busy. But no he's not anymore. And he hates that. He hates it because he would look vulnerable in front of his family.

Five had tried to avoid them as much as possible. But it was impossible. Because now they are all on big being a family and they had to spend time together. And unfortunately, Five was dragged along as well. Unwillingly.  Five knew that he was zooming out from time to time. Now he was present there and listened to his family. And then his mind was back in the Apocalypse which made him feel like everything was an illusion. That he wasn't really back. And not only that. But the loud noises were making him flinch, and he always excused himself and blinked away somewhere to calm down.

Crowded places were making him uncomfortable. It was already uncomfortable when his siblings were very touchy with him. But with strangers. It made his skin crawl, every time someone was brushing against him. He was so used to being alone that the places with so many people were overwhelming him. So he tried to keep his distance as much as possible.

Oh and other things that made him figure out that the Apocalypse had fucked him? It was the first snow of the winter and Five was frozen in the middle of the courtyard looking at the snow that was falling from the sky. But for him, it wasn't snow. No. His fucked up mind was making him think that it was ash. Five had been snapped away from his mind when a hand touched his shoulder and he blinked away before he could see who that person was.

Till now Five had managed to control himself and not dissolve in a panic attack, because he would look weak and vulnerable. Unfortunately, he had been on edge for the last weeks that one day at dinner he snapped. He heard a glass or a cup or a plate, he doesn't know and doesn't care, falling on the ground shattering. And that's when he shattered as well. Five's breath hitched and he fell to the ground from his chair. He tried to take deep breaths but he couldn't. He was suffocating. The ash was making him unable to breathe. How could have been so stupid as to forget to cover his mouth and nose? Now he would die.

==============================================================================

Klaus had been worried about Five these past weeks. He had seen the sign of PTSD from a mile away. And he wasn't the only one worried. His other brothers and sister were worried as well. They all noticed Five being quieter than usual, he was more secluded than the others. It was worrying. Especially for someone who likes to talk a lot, even if that talking was him insulting them. And for someone who worked so hard to get them all together. They all wanted to help. But they didn't know how to without losing their lives, a limb, or Five just brushing them away saying that he was fine.

Then one-day Klaus had seen Five in the middle of the courtyard, just standing still, watching the falling snow. And that was not normal. Not even for Five. Right? He approached him slowly and he put a hand on his shoulder. "Five...?"Before he could ask him if he was alright the boy had blinked away. Klaus sighed worriedly.

"Something is wrong with Five", he heard Ben's voice from behind him.

Trying to lighten the mood and mask his worry, Klasu asked, "When there's nothing wrong with him?" " Like really. How much anger can someone who is so small hold? But Ben wasn't fooled.

"You need to talk with him", he said as he crossed his arms.

Klaus gasped and he brought one hand to his chest. "Ben. How could you? I thought that you love me. Do you want the little gremlin to kill me if I try to help him?"